...

(Such a creative chapter name)

I just wanna say hi.

Bye!!!!!

~°3°~

P.s. I do not own fairy tail if I did nalu would have happened. This is a fan fiction. So yep!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

"Alright. Then it's settled. Your both gonna be a part of our team" I said to the blonde hair celestial mage as she sent her spirit back to the celestial world.

"The team!" Happy yelled jumping up.

"Your team?" The blond asked curiously.

"Aye"Happy stated happily."Even though everybody in the guild is allied to each other, some members that get along really well get together and form teams with in the guild. That way jobs that are to hard for one person to take can be done by a team," Happy finished explainimg.

"Awesome! Let's do it!" The blonde shouted.

We signed our agreement by doing a handshake. (She pounder the frount of my fist, the top of my fist, and then we high fived).

"Cool. So you gonna work with us?" I clarified.

"Yeah. You have my word," she stated truthfully.

Just then I woke up.

Great. This is the 5th time in a row I have had about the mysterious blonde girl.

The first dream was about a fake salamander that had put the blonde under a love charm and I broke the charm, so she bought me food. The second was about me taking down fake salamander who was using the fairy tail name in a bad way and then taking the blonde to fairy tail. The third was the blonde inside a walking clock complaining about how cold it is ( I think we were on Mount hakubay). The fourth was me breaking into the blonde's house and invading her personal space. And now the dream I just had. I still don't know who she is. Oh well.

I noticed that Happy wasn't awake yet so I decide to go back to bed. When I lay down I look at my board of important missions and stuff. Then I notice something.

It was a painting of the blonde girl, Happy, and I.

I walk over and take it off the wall. Yep it was the same girl from my dreams.

I ran over to were Happy was sleeping and try to wake him up by shaking him.

"What do you want" Happy complained tiredly.

"Who is this girl" Natsu said pointing to the picture.

"I don't know I've never seen her before" Happy stated then went back to bed.

This is so strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

Yes! Today is the day I get to start learning how to use my new power. Jeremy said he would train me! Yay!

He said it would take 2 years to master the power but he also said I might be strong enough to master it in only 1 year.

Packed the last of my things into a suitcase and then look in the mirror. I still particle look the same. My hair had quickly become a starlight gray color and my eyes had become a grayish black. I am wearing a black version of what I wore to the grand magic games. Most people would hate how I look, but I like it. I suits my new personality perfectly. I smilled.

As I look around my room I think of all the memories I wasted on my so called 'nakama'. It makes me sick.

I keep looking around to make sure I left nothing important behind.

Then I notice my celestial keys lying on my desk. I ment to leave my keys here. I look at them disgusted. I will never be that weak and pathetic again.

As I wait for Jeremy to come I play with my power. It has been a week since I've had them and so far all I can do is make a dark flame looking thing come out of my hand. Not very impressive.

Just then Jeremy came.

"Are you ready to go" he asked.

"Yep" I said excitedly then left.

Natsu's P.O.V

Happy and I went to the guild 2 hours later. I decided to take the painting with me to see if anyone knew who she is.

I decide to go to Redus first.

"Hey Redus did you paint this?" I asked him.

" It looks like my style of painting but I've never painted that girl before." He said pointing to the blonde.

"Okay thanks" I said walking away.

I spent and hour and a half asking everyone in the guild if they knew her. They all said no. The only person I have left is Mikasa.

"Hey mika!" I asked using my nick name for her."do you know this girl."

She examined the picture closely before giving me a responce." No I've never seen her."

"Oh... Okay" I replied sadly.

"We should go on a job! Team Natsu hasn't gone on one in awhile." Sh said excitedly.

"Maybe" I said and then walked away.

I'm going to take a walk.

Mikasa's P.O.V

Crap! I thought realizing i didn't get rid if all of the Lucy things on Natsu's house.

My plan had finally been accomplished. I got Lucy Heartfillia kick off team Natsu and now I am on their team. I hate lucy. Actually I don't hate lucy but I hate her mother. Layla. She destroyed my father and mother. The Masters of a dark guild. Which left me alone growing up. Since Layla is dead I decide to get revenge by making Lucy's life a living hell. And it worked. She is now stuck with Jeremy probably getting beat up. I like that thought.

Lucy's P.O.V

"This is the most fun I have ever had!!!!!!!" I yelled lashing out my powers at a training dummy. I start to giggle as I decapitate it's head. This is the most free I have ever felt.

Natsu's P.O.V

I am walking down a street I usually never take. There is a canal next to me and it is very peaceful. Then I stop in frount of a pink house. I don't know who lives in this house but they are very important. I want to get in the house.

So I break through the window.

The house was completely empty except for a belt with keys on them. These keys are important to the person who lives here. I don't know how I know this but I do.

So I pick up the keys and take them either me.

I wonder if this had something t ok do with the blonde haired girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

I just wanted to tell you that that is a pic of Lucy at the beginning of the chapter of what she looks like now.

We'll I'll wright again soon.

Bye!!!!

~°3°~

P.s. sorry if I didn't write this chapter very well I haven5vsrarted been feeling well lately :(

P.s.s. Thank you ariannag11 for voting on my chapters and asking me to write more. I was feeling a little discourage about my writing skills so that really boosted up my spirits. Thank you sooooooooo much.

Bye! (again)

~°3°~