♡~my life with you~♡

Hey guys! so I decided to make a nalu one shot! hope you like it.

~♡~

I'm gonna do it today. I'm gonna tell her how I feel. I'm gonna tell her that I love her. She's not in the guild right now but when she comes I'll tell her.

~30 minutes later~

She's here!!!

As she walked in and sat at a table I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Luce" I said semi shyly.

"Hey Natsu!" She replied.

"I have somthing to tell you" I said working up my nerves.

"okay" she said giving me her full attention.

"Do you remember the day we mwt." she shook her head yes." I do too. I remember how I went in search of Igneel but instead I found somthing amazing. You. I remember the time your dad hired Phantom Lord to find you. I remember when we went to Edolas. When we went to tenjro Island. When we went your sister. When we went to the grand magic games. I remember all these great memories with you lucy. I remember always being afraid that something might happen to you when we were fighting someone or some guild. But most of all lucy. I remember how much I love you. " I gulped looking down at the floor." IM IN LOVE WITH YOU LUCY! !!!!" Then I look at her.

She was crying but also smiling when she spoke.

"I love you too natsu" she said getting up and hugging her. I hugged her back.

~7 years later~

I had proposed to Lucy 6 years ago. Now we live in an apartment slightly bigger than Lucy's old apartment. We have a 4 year old girl named nashi, who seems to want to be a celestial mage like her mother. She has the same color hair as mine but has her mother's deep beautiful brown eyes. Everything is perfect.

~50 years later~

Lucy had died. She was 83 years old. sh died peacefully in her sleep. I had the best life with her. I'm going to join her soon. Which isn't that bad of a thought.

Here's how my life turned out:

We had three beautiful children:

Nashi

Hayato

Layla ( named after Lucy's mom )

Nashi became a mom and had a baby boy which she named after me.

Hayato just recently had twins a boy and a girl which he named Kenta and Lucy since she had passed away a few days before they

Layla was now 27 and still in college to become a doctor.

We had a perfect life togrther. it was great.

"I miss you Lucy" I said standing in frount of her grave.

" I'm right here Natsu" Lucy's voice said.

"Where? " I asked looking around.

"Natsu... wake up... Natsu. ..Natsu... Natsu... Natsu! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and realized I was in Lucy's bed. She was standing in front of me. But it was 17 year old lucy.

Oh my gosh! It was all a dream!

"Finally! I tried waking you up but you wouldn't get up" Lucy wined.

" Sorry Lucy " I said embarassed.

"You know you talk in you sleep" Lucy stated with a slight giggle.

"Really!? What did I say?" I asked totally embarassed. What if I said somthing about loving her.

"You said ' I miss you Lucy' and started crying" she said laughing." I don't know why I'm laughing. I just think it was kinda cute."

"Oh" I said my face red from embarrassment.

"You wanna go to the guild?" Lucy asked.

"Sure" I said with a grin.

We then left her apartment.

As we walked to the guild I thought to myself. If that was how my went I would be happy. Then it hit me.

I'm in love with Lucy.

This dream helped me realize that. So I'll tell her.

" Hey Luce? " I said" Did you know that I'm in love with you?" saying it like I have said this a million times to a million girls. but she was the first one I have ever confessed my feelings to.

"Really!?!?!?" she yelled. She stopped and stared at me. We were still holding hands.

"Yeah" I said with my usual grin.

"I love you too natsu. I've just been afraid to admite it." Lucy said with a look of pure happiness.

Then I leaned in and kissed her.

and she kissed me back.