Don't go!

Recap:

Lucy's P.O.V

"I don't need your help any more Natsu. I'm not as weak as I use to be." Then I turned and started to walked away. Im done with this I dont want revenge any more. All I want to do is die. As walked away I did I heard Natsu yell somthing behind me.

"No Mikasa! Dont! Lucy watch out!" And then I felt a pain in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V

I heard movement in the bushes and remembered Mikasa. I turned to look at her and she had a knife lifted to throw at Lucy.

"No Mikasa! Dont! Lucy watch out!" I screamed.

Then I tried to reach the knife and failed and watching as the knife entered through Lucy's back.

I stood there shocked for a second not quite getting what was going on. Then Lucy fell.

"NO! LUCY!"I screamed running to her. As I got there I noticed the pool of blood already circulating around her. Then the evil scent that came from her left. Which left strawberries and vanilla. Then she spoke to me.

"Natsu... I am so sorry... I ... didn't mean... A word I said... I love you all... I love fairy tail... it was... Jeremy... He gave me power... it corrupted me... I never want that to happen again..." she said taking labored breathes."will you forgive me?"

"Lucy I'll only forgive you on one condituon. DONT DIE! I swear I will make this all up to you! I'll never break into your apartment again! I'll stop fighting with Gray! I'll do anything as long as you stay" I pleaded tears streaming down my face.

"I would if I could... natsu... I would take it all back" she said sadly.  Then she looked at her hand. I looked too and started to cry harder. Her fairy tail mark was completely black and had a cracked down the middle.

"Don't leave me! I can't live with out you! I love you Lucy! I always have! So please" I gripped her tightly. It was scilent for a minute when Lucy spoke.

"C-can you do me a f-favor Natsu" she asked her voice shaky.

"What?" I said.

"Can you tell everyone in the guild I love them and that I never wanted to leave. Also can you find my keys for me and tell them I said good bye" she stated with a weak smile.

"I have your keys right here... I don't know why but I found them extremely important at the time... I guess I never really did forget you" I said handing her the keys.

"Thank you" she said holding her keys to her chest."Natsu... please don't ever forget me... I... love.. yo-"

And with that she went limp in my arms.

"LUCY!!!!!!!"

I cluched her body crying for what seemed like hours but was actually only a few minutes when a golden light apeared. It was Loke.

"No... Lucy!!! No. No! I can't loose another person! Forget that, I can't loose you! Don't go... please... We'll all miss you... So please... Don't go!" Loke said falling down on his knees in frount of her, tears leaking our of his eyes.

Then all of Lucy's other spirits came. They were crying some were screaming out her name. Others were trying to be strong for her but that didn't stop the tears for flowing. Meanwhile I'm still holding her. I can't let go. I will not let go.

"Damn it Lucy WAKE UP!!!" I screamed crying. Then i heard a gasp behind me. It was Levy. Followed by the rest of the guild

"L-l-lu-chan" her voice shaking when seeing lucy.

"Yuri is Lucy?" Erza realized her face etched with sorrow and pure shock.

"Lushee!!!!" Happy screamed flying over to her." NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He buried his face into her side that was not covered in blood.

"I will avenge you lucy I swear I will!" I screamed. I carefully layed her body on the ground. I stood up and looked a Mikasa. She looked surprised by somthing.

"I'll kill you! You did this to her! You'll pay! You and Jeremy! I'LL BURN YOU TO ASH!!!" I yelled running over to her my fist blazing with fire. But before I could reach her she vanished. At that same time Lucy's body glowed and disapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG this chapter made me cry. Just the thought of Lucy dead. Well I'll update the next chapter soon. You might find out where her body went. Or not. I don't know what I'm going to add in the next chapter.

Bye!!!

~°3°~