Back fire

Natsu's P.O.V

(One day after being beaten by Yuri aka Lucy)

The entire guild was talking about Yuri. She was freakishly strong. And she wanted to kill us all.

"I bet you I could beat her on hand om hand combat" Gageel complained. He was one of the people who got knocked out with a single hit.

"Well we all know that Natsu could maybe defeat her" Wendy inquired.

"Yeah I can beat her" I said confidently. But really I'm not confident. In fact I don't want to face her. It's not like I'm scared of her. I just have this strange feeling ill loose someone close to me if I do beat her.

"Yeah Natsu can defeat her!"

"Natsu will do it!"

"We're gonna win!"

These comments spread through the guild.

"Well if we're gonna win we have to have a plan. And we need to hurry. She said she would be back in a couple of days." Erza said.

"Yes let's make a plan" Gray agreed.

"Alright!" Mira yelled.

And with that we went to work.

Lucy's P.O.V

I found out what was giving me headaches. It was my power.

After getting over my headache I called Jeremy and asked him if he knew what was wrong. He said that after a year of getting my powers I would get slightly weak after using them. This effect would last about a month. But after that month I would be even stronger. I was furious he didn't mention this earlier.

Oh well. It's not going to postpone my plans. This won't effect me until after the battle. I'll just hurry home and then rest for a month. I'll be fine.

But then Jeremy told me about another side effect. I'm going to look exactly like myself from a year ago. My hair is already turning back to blond. With in a few hours I will be back to myself.

Natsu's P.O.V

( 4 days later )

We were all ready for the fight. We all got to the guild early for the past 5 days. We are prepared. Here is our plan.

1) We all face of against her one by one to weaken her strength. We leave me and Mikasa for last.

2) If we don't defeat her from that then I will fight her. Meanwhile Mikasa will be hidden in some bushes.

3) some time during my fight with Yuri Mikasa will through a surprise attack and knock Yuri out.

4) I'd that doesn't work Mikasa and I will team up and defeat her. We WILL defeat her.

I went over this in my head a few times when Happy came up to me.

"Natsu... Do you think we're gonna win this fight?" Happy asked scared.

"Of course we are why wouldn't we?" I replied.

"I don't know I just have a bad feeling" he replied looking down at the ground.

I know exactly how he feels.

Then I smelt it. Vanilla, strawberries, and evil.

"She's here!" I yelled.

"Then let's go" Mira said.

"Yes let's go" Erza said her fighting face on.

And onward we went.