Why, Natsu. Why...

Lucy's P.O.V

I was paralized yet again by this maniac.

'Why hello Lucy Heartfillia. How have you been' the evil voice said.

'You know exactly how I've been, don't you' l questioned him anger emanating from me.

'Well i didn't come for idle chit chat. I came to ask you one more time. Do you want power? ' he asked.

'No! I don't want your stupid power! I want my life back! I haven't been the same since you came into my life. I just want you to leave! Please! I'm begging you' I said. I'm pretty sure I felt tears stream down my cheek. I couldn't feel anything now that I am paralized.

'I'm going to warn you in advance. The next few hours will be the most sorrow you have ever faced. I will be back for the last and final time after this event. And trust me you will want the power.' He said then left. I can tell he left because 1) his voice is gone 2) I feel like this heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders and 3) I can move again.

I got off the floor to fall back down on my knees. That's when I started to have a coughing fit. I coughed into my hands, a reflex I always have when I cough. I pull my hands back and see blood.

"No no no no!! What's happening to me!"

I need to get to the guild. Now! I'm no doctor but I know coughing up blood is NOT a good sign.

I get up and walk with the remainder of my strength. I can barely stand but I have to make it there.

Natsu's P.O.V

( At the guild )

I'm worried about Luce... I haven't seen her in three days. The last time I saw her was at her house and she said she was feeling like crap. Well she said she wasn't feeling good but I guessed the part about her feeling like crap.

I was sitting at the table sulking when Mikasa came up to me.

" Hey Natsu ... Can we talk outside for a second" she asked with a slight frown.

I nodded my head in response.

We walk outside and around the side of the guild for privacy.

"What do you want?" I asked not caring about how my tone of voice with her sounds.

"Well Natsu... I want to join your team but I want you to kick Lucy off the team" she said nervously.

"What! I would never kick Lucy off the team to be replace by you!" I said outraged.

"Yes you would and you will" she said. Suddenly she grabbed my head.

"What are you-" I started and stopped. I was paralized.

"You will kick Lucy Heartfillia off team Natsu and let me join instead. You will call her weak and pathetic. You will tell her that the whole guild thinks the same. Tell her you wish she would drop dead. That'll be funny. Hahaha! You will do this next time you see her at the guild" she said smiling then let go of my forehead.

Like I would actually do this! She's insane! She doesn't really expect me to tell these lies to Lucy. Does she?

I tried to tell her that I would never betray lucy like that but I couldn't move my mouth. In fact I can't move my body at all.

Like a robot my legs walked me back into the guild and sit down by a table. I can't move! Crap!!!! Please don't come to the guild lucy, please.

Lucy's P.O.V

I just made it to the guild. Thank god! I don't think I could have walked farther.

I walked into the guild and looked around for master. I couldn't find him so he must be in his office. I don't think I can make it up the stairs so I go to the first person I see... Natsu.

"N-N-Natsu. I-I need your help" I said my voice stuttering from fear.

" Okay but I need to tell you something first" he said.

"Natsu this is really important" I insisted.

"Well lucy this is more important." He said serious.

I don't it but I let him go first.

" I'm kicking you off the team." That sentence was like a kick to the gut. Apparently he said it pretty loud too because the whole guild went scilent.

"W-what?" I asked feeling tears coming down my face.

" You are pathetic and weak. I tired of having to save you all the time. I don't want to save you any more. Everyone in the guild thinks the same thing. So I'm having you kicked off Team Natsu so Mikasa can join the team. She's ten time stronger than you. You should go die" he said spit flying with rage and anger.

With that I fell to the floor crying. I need out of here. Now. I get up and start to run but fall back down. I start coughing into my hand and more blood comes up. It was on the guild floor and a little on my shirt. I summoned the remainder of my strength and stood and ran/stumbled out of the guild. With that j went home crying the whole way.

Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy... I need to help her! I need to go she's suffering and in pain.

I felt a release on my body from the spell. But didn't move... I just stood there staring... staring at Lucy's blood. She really needed Mr and I wasn't there. In fact I made it ten times worse.

Everyone in the guild was silent. No one said anything. No one moved. Except for Gray.

"What the hell natsu!!!!" Gray screamed punching me in the face." What is wrong with you!!!!"

I just layer there on the floor with a stunned expression on my face.

"None of us think Lucy is weak! You don't get to decide if she is off the team! If any one is pathetic it's you Natsu! " He screamed furiously.

"I-I-I didn't do it" I stuttered.

"It's pretty damn obvious you did!" He screamed.

"No it was-" then I realized it. MIKASA!!!

" You son of a-" I yelled getting up and storming over to Mikasa. I picked her up by the shirt and looked at her face. She was smiling an evil grin.

"WHY!!!!!" I screamed.

I was still standing like that when I heard a chair pull out from under a table. I turn my head and see Levy standing with tears streaming down her face.

"I need to go to Lucy" she yelled then ran towards the door.

"Not so fast" Mikasa said."FREEZE!"

Suddenly Levey stopped mid step. In fact everyone had froze.

"Okay now that you all are in one place. Here is your order " she said holding up her ring." Forget Lucy Heartfillia!"

Then I blanked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!!!!

~°3°~