Threats

No no no no no!!!! I can't go on a job with her!!!!! She'll probably kill me and then be like ' oops it was an accident' and everyone will be like 'oh we know, we would never blame you' because no one suspects her like I do!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna die!!!!!

Wait. Get a hold of yourself Lucy. It's only for a few days. You will survive.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I can do this!

Meanwhile Mikasa's P.O.V

If she gets in the way I will kill her. So she better not. She wouldn't be able to stop me if I did try to kill her. She's so weak. Mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahah. ( authors note: LOL) Stay out of my way Lucy Heartfillia. Stay away.

Meanwhile Levy's P.O.V

I hope Lucy is okay. She was talking about how she doesn't trust Mikasa and now they are going on a mission. Stay safe Lu-chan.

Meanwhile *again* Natsu P.O.V

I'm hungry~* stomach grumbles*

Lucy's P.O.V

"Okay well I'm gonna go back to my house and pack. Meet you at the train station in 30 minutes?" I suggested.

"Sure see you then" Natsu replied.

And I left I realized something. Why would Mikasa want to go on a job with us. An hour earlier she was saying how much she hates me. Uggggggggg this is so confusing!

I walked to my front door and opened it remembering that I didn't lock it on my rampage to the guild.

I got upstairs and called for Loke.

"I summon thee, gate of the lion, Leo!"

"Hey princess, how's it been" Loke said when he appeared.

"I have a problem. There's a new girl in the guild named Mikasa and she doesn't like me. She was all like ' I don't like celestial spirit wizards because they are pathetic and bla bla bla' so now I'm afraid she going to do something. To make matters worse Natsu invited her to go on a job with us so now I don't know what to do." After I said that I let out a long breath, relived to tell someone.

"Well I think you should be cautious around her and if she does try to hurt you remember that you can call on one of us and we will be there in a second" Loke told me. I feel a little relived about that plan.

"Okay thanks Loke!" I hugged him before he could disappear.

"Bye Lucy."

"Bye"

When he left I decided to pack. I hummed while I packed.

" Mhhh... fairy, where you going. I'm going to gather up all the light and illuminate your tomorrow...Mhhh."

I finished up my packing and started to leave the house but when I opened the door. BAM! I was knocked backwards hitting my head on the floor. I layer there for a second then heard foot steps coming closer. Then guess who showed there ugly face.

Mikasa.

She walked next to me as I got up but before I was completely standing she punched me in the face sending me back to the floor. I reached to my belt to pull out a key but she kicked me in the ribs causing me to scream out in pain.

"Don't you dar.e call out for a spirit," she threatened." I'm going to warn you again before we go on this trip... Stay out of my way. I hope you got the message this time. P.s. don't mention this to anyone. Bye!"

And with that she left me laying in pain. Eventually I got up and looked at my side. There is a huge bruise where she kicked me. Then I look in the mirror to see a giant bruise on the side of cheek.

"Great..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V

(At the train station)

I stand at the train station impatiently. Mikasa and I have been waiting for her for 20 minutes. I learned a few things about Mikasa. She's a holder type mage, she's never been in a guild, and she ran away from home when she was 16 and has never gone back. She's kinda reminds me of Lucy.

Just then I see Lucy running towards us. That's when I notice the ugly black and blue mark on her face.

"Lucy what happened?! Who did this to you!?" I yelled assuming the worst thing that could have caused a bruise that bad on her face.

"I-I-t's nothing. I fell down the stairs being clumsy and landed flat on my face. Hit a few stairs going down. Not a big deal." She said nervously.

"What ever you say Luce" I said knowing something was wrong. I may be dense but I'm not that dense.

"Well then let's go!" Luce said getting her ticket.

Well I'll figure what's wrong with Lucy later. Now it's time to face the most dreaded thing on the planet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE TRAIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter 4 hope you enjoyed!

~°3°~

P.s. does anyone know ow how to add pics to the story chapters. That would be awesome!!!!

BYE!!!!

{Edited Chapter}