Grudges {Edited Chapter}

Lucy's P.O.V

"What?" I asked my voice laced with both curiosity and anger, but mostly the latter of the two.

"You should listen. I said stay away, don't bother me!" She shouted in my ear.

"Why? We just met. How do you already hate me?" I said getting angrier by the second.

She looked down at my keys that were now held tightly in my hand. "I don't like celestial spirit wizards," she said matter-of-factly, "They are weak and pathetic. They just hide behind their spirits. They are complete morons and you seem to be no exception."

I stood there shocked. She doesn't like me because of my magic? "That's the stupidest thing l have ever heard. That's like saying you don't like someone because of their hair color." I said still taken back and shocked by her explanation.

She suddenly got really close, our faces only half a door away from each other, and stated, "I don't care for your opinion. This is your first and only strike, if you ever talk back to me again I WILL end you." She said this with and expression of shear rage on her face, and as if a switch was flipped she suddenly smiled and exclaimed, "See you tomorrow at the guild!" And skipped off in the opposite direction of the guild.

Mikasa's P.O.V

That brat! If she gets on my nerves one more time I swear! Grrrrrrrr!  She'll pay! That weak and pathetic girl.

I walk home and make it to the kitchen before screaming.

"She's just like HER, putting on a sweet and charming appearance."

I decided to make some tea to calm myself down. Once it was done brewing I began to drink.

Calming down I thought to myself, oh well, I can kill her anytime I want.

I look down at my ring and smile.

Anytime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter was so short. well I'll try to update fast so you guys can read more!

bye!!!

~°3°~