Strang things happening

Natsu's P.O.V

I ran after Lucy to the meadow but on the way tripped over a root from a tree. I lost sight of her.

"I was gonna beat her there." I complained to myself.

I got up and ran after. I'm not gonna beat her.

As I reach the field I see Lucy standing in the middle. It was weird because she wasn't moving a centimeter. It was kinda like she was frozen. It also weird cause she would usually be spinning and laughing through the flowers.

"Lucy. Are you okay?" I yelled to her starting to walk near her.

Just then Lucy started to fall.

"Lucy!" I yelled run to catch her. I grabbed her right before she hit the ground.

"Lucy! Lucy!" I yelled trying to wake her up. She wouldn't wake up.

"Move" yelled Mikasa pushing me aside.

"Don't you touch her!" I yelled pushing her back and standing in front of Lucy in a protective stance." I know your the one who hurt Lucy! I heard the whole conversarion!"

She looked a little shocked then regained her composure" do you want me to she if she is okay?" She calmly asked.

"Fine! But if you hurt her I swear-"

"Yeah yeah yeah..." she intrupted.

She bent down towards Lucy and put her index figure and middle finger to Lucy's wrist then moved to her neck. I hesitated when she put her hand on Lucy's neck but decided Mikasa wasn't stupid enough to pull something like that.

"She has a pulse. Barley. We need to get her to the infermery and fast." Mikasa told me.

I picked up Lucy bridal style and started to run. I used my nose to find where the guild was and just kept running.

Mikasa's P.O.V

My plan worked. I know Natsu heard my whole conversation with Lucy. I figured it out by the way he stood between the two of us. What Natsu just said confirmed my suspicions. Now I'm back on track to being trusted by him. Super!

"Hey Jeremy! You did great!" I yelled to my helper." I was wondering, what did you do to her before you knocked her uncouncious?"I asked remember how she was paralized for at least 30 seconds before collapsing.

"Well that's part of my plan." He said coming out of the shadows. He's tall with a black shirt and navy jeans. The thing that scares most people about him is his face. He has pitch black hair and blood red eyes. For some reason he doesn't scare me.

"What is your plan?" I asked still not knowing most of the details. So far all I know is that he wants Lucy Heartfillia dead. That's about it.

"You'll find out soon enough..."He stated and then faded back into the shadows.

Natsu's P.O.V

(in the infermery at the guild)

"So tell me again Natsu what happened?" Erza questioned me.

"I was racing lucy to a meadow and I tripped and she got way ahead of me. When I got to the meadow she was standing there really still, then as I got closer she just fell." I said relaying the whole story to her and the others.

"I since a dark magic emanating of of her" master said as he walked into the room.

We all sat there in scilence foe awhile not knowing what to do when-