Arc 1: Chapter 1

^^^I dont own the pic! This is how our protagonists looks like now!

Arc 1: Idol in disguise ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ Chapter 1: The Beggining

A girl looked at her finger then to her arms then down towards her legs to her toes. She quickly stood up and walked around to look for a mirror to see her reflection.

She looked at her pale white smooth skin, green downturned eyes, red fiery hair like scorching flames, and her plump kissable lips. She looks fiery and mature but if styled correctly, she might be able to pass off as cute.

She was indeed in another person's body. She looked at herself more and began to comb her red hair in wonder and feel it's smoothness as she ran through it with her fingers. 'I never thought I could experience having diffrent colored hair.' She thought as she continued combing with her fingers.

[Host, I shall now give you the storyline and mission for your first world. Remember that this is just a test world so its okay if you made a mistake.] The red haired girl looked at her left to see a floating ball with a black screen for its face. A screen then popped out in front of the red haired girl and she began to read it.

******

This is a modern era where the heroine wants to be an idol thanks to an idol group that she really loves. She passed the test with her good looks, charming personality which everyone admired for. She now goes to an academy for idols to learn acting, modeling, singing, and dancing to be part of her idol's group.

She creates friends and meets the male lead, in which they start to fall in love with each other. Male lead is actually a super popular, talented idol and since he liked the heroine everyone respected her.

She became super popular in which, a girl (the antagonist) who also likes the male lead (which is you), grows jealous and bullies her and tries to make her non-popular. Heroine, still determined, continues and goes to the big stage which the villainess hasn't done grows mad and tries to ruin her clothes. But luckily she still got time and made an even better dress than the last one and she became the most popular idol.

Mission:
Become the top idol- 1000 points

Side missions will be unlocked when certain events will happen. Points will differ according to its difficulty.

******

I nodded and the screen vanished.

After reading the short storyline, the girl with red hair stood up from the couch. It was such a big room for one person.

[Host, I shall send you your memories now.] A male childlike voice said. She looked at the ball. 'Call me Majesty, Intel.' The girl telepathically said to the ball.

[No. Why is my name Intel?] The screen was still black. It looked dead.

"Because your suppose to be Intelligent. So Intel shall do!" I spoke.

[(ーー;) ugh... Im sending your memories now. It'll be painful so lie down before I send it to you.] The black screen finally showed a face which the girl smiled. She went to a bed. It was soft and silky, fit for someone rich.

A head ache went to her brain. Her eyebrows furrowed as she gripped the blanket tightly. The pain disappeared and she sighed in relief. "So her last name's Aikyo, first name Aika. Japanese?" She thought out loud.

'So where are we right now? In the story as well.'

[Host is currently at her dorm room in the idol academy. You will meet the heroine tomorrow in which you helped her find the cafeteria. You have class tomorrow host so you will need to sleep early.] The system informed her. Aika (will call her that now) nodded and fell asleep.