Arc 2: Chapter 6

Arc 2: Fairy Empress and her Emperor ~~~~ Chapter 6: The End

Meifeng's POV

[You have completed all your missions! You may either stay or leave this world.]

I looked at the screen and sighed. I looked at Cheng Liqin who was giving me some flowers with his eyes filled with hope and a bit of fear.

"Thank you, Liqin. These flowers are beautiful." I thank him as I held them.

He smiled brightly. "I'm glad!"

I looked behind me to see Dài Yuan with her secret guard flirting with each other. They weren't actually flriting but they looked a couple that were fighting at something.

I chose to stay for a while and entertain Cheng Liqin. I still didn't know how to kill myself without any reason.

*****

I am currently in a tea house sipping some tea when I suddenly hear a crash. I looked over to see someone starting a sword fight with someone outside my door. I was having an alone time as Cheng Liqin was busy with some stuff.

"You idiot! He is not your woman! She is mine!"

"You don't own her! She clearly will choose me as his husband! I am more suited than you are!"

"Hmph! She clearly loves me!" He charged but instead of him getting stabbed, I tripped and blocked the sword that was supposed to hit the man behind me, hitting my chest. Other people went outside due to the noise and had witnessed a murder.

Everything went dark before I know it...

*****

[Welcome back, Host! I hope you enjoyed you stay in the world. For completing the 2 main missions, you have recieved 1500 points. You had 2230 points in the last world and adding 1500 points has made you have 3730 points? Will Host like to buy from the system shop?]

"Nah! I'm good. I will just watch some anime then after I'll go choose a skill."

[Alright, Host. What would you like to watch?"

******

I yawned as I rolled away from the bed and looked at the screen. It was filled with skills that can be useful for the nexts world's. Since I picked martial arts last time, the martial arts was replaced with hacking.
_______________________
Please choose a skill:

Singing
Music (instruments)
Dancing
Hacking
Weapons
Acting
Seduction
_______________________

I thought over the list for a moment and chose...

I picked a simple one and chose music and was transported into an area where I will be made to practiced all basic music instruments from around the world. This is gonna take a while...

******

70 years later...

[Host! Welcome back! Do you feel knowledgeable? (´・ω・')?] Intel asked as the floating ball floated towards me.

"Nope! I feel tired... Music can be so strict..." I sighed as I stretch my arms. It was graceful due to me being taught how to look graceful while playing the instruments.

[Well then, Host! Let's go to the next world, shall we?]

"Yes, please..." I answered and smiled before everything fade to dark...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello again my Flowers!

Another chapter! Be cause the last one was short, I made another short chapter as well...

I think I'm becoming lazy... Oops!

Anyway, as I have promised, the next one will be a modern one!

I hope u won't leave me because I suck ( _ _)ノ

See ya next chapter!

Bye Bye~~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆