Arc 2: Chapter 1

^^^This is what our protagonist looks like now! This pic is from google! Not mine!

Author Corner:

Everyone! Thank you so much for your support from my last update. I have been reading lots of stories and from your support, now I feel like writting!

Our protagonist's name is not Aikyo Aika anymore. It will be revealed in this chapter!

Since some of you recomended me to make this Arc, I gladly did so!

Please enjoy the chapter! (*^▽^*)

_________
3rd Person's POV

[Welcome, Host. To Ancient China! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆]

A girl with long straight brown hair, milky smooth skin, downturned sky blue eyes, and plump pink lips, opened her eyes. She closed them again as she held her head as pain washes over her. She stood up from her bed and looked around.

It was actually ancient china. Her room was made with lots of wood. There was no rocks or metal, just plain old wood. There was a table filled with pins, jewelry, and gems, and a copper mirror which doesn't do much but it did it's best. A door which leads to the outside, a shelf where there were some books, and a white, beautiful guqin was sitting there in a table. It looked like it has been used but it was taken care well.

[Host, sorry but I need to give you your memories early since your personal servant will arrive soon. I will send you the storyline and missions now.]

*******

The heroine, who is known as the "fairy," for her beauty and kindness, gets sent to marry the emperor but since she didn't want to because she wants to marry the person she loves. She meets many concubines which they all scheme against her for the love of the emperor. Hè Meifeng (Host), is the only one who doesn't really care for the emperor or any one else. She actually likes somebody else but they died in the war.

The heroine, finding someone who isn't scheming against her, got along well with her (Hè Meifeng). The emperor then visited the heroine one night to find that the emperor is actually handsome unlike what the rumors say as her heart skipped a beat. The emperor was gonna do the f*ck*ng but the heroine, the innocent fairy she is, didn't want to and pushed him away. The emperor finding this interesting, gets interested in her like all other male leads do.

After many fights, schemes, and romance which the heroine tries to deny, for a few months, an assasination suddenly broke out as the emperor quickly went to the heroine to protect her from the danger. The heroine was crying and the emperor protects her since the heroine, saw her friend, Hè Meifeng, sacrificing herself for the heroine to escape.

The emperor killed all the assasins, and the emperor made heroine his empress and they all lived happily ever after!

Missions:
Escape from the Palace- 1000 points
Slap all the concubines faces once- 500 points

Side missions will be unlocked when certain events will happen.
Points will differ according to its difficulty.

******

{Hè Meifeng is now what our protagonist will be called.}