Arc 1: Chapter 3

Author corner:

Aikyo Aika (our heroine)
Amagawa Eri (Friend of Aika)
Hamano Kaori (Friend of Aika)
Aoyagi Hajime (the helper of Aika)
Intel (System)
Chabashira Emiko (the story's heroine)
Fuluyama Akira (Emiko's friend/rival)
If you forgot who is who... there you go!

Enjoy the chapter!

________________

Arc 1:Idol in Disguise ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ Chapter 3: The End Of the First

Aika's POV

I was currently in front of a sexy woman. She was just leading me to my Premium Rare Dress to wear for our upcoming special audition in which, the heroine, Emiko, also decided to join with her 2 friends. We arrived at a room where there were many clothes and designs scattered everywhere covering the walls and the windows were closed with a thick curtain making the light not enetr the room.

She opened the windows and light finally entered the room. It was well cleaned and the clothes scattered everywhere were very cute, cool, and very random. I arrived in front of a glass box where a manequin stood there wearing a very beautiful dress that I have seen.

"Well, here you go! One of a kind, 'Queen of Hearts coord.' With it's red vibrant colors, red roses for your head, and it's styled like a short japanese kimono. With black socks covering your legs and beautiful magenta shoes with white roses painted red. Isn't beautiful?" The sexy woman sighed in admiration. I stared at it and felt my eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Oh yes... it's very beautiful. Thank you for letting me wear it." I smiled thenk you at the woman.

"Oh it's nothing. It's been a thousand years since I've been told to make a new brand. Not a lot of transmigraters goes to Idol world." I felt my mouth twitch. 'Ah. She works for the Administrators...'

[Duh... how are you suppose to get a new brand?]

I then thanked her again as she just nodded and smiled. She then made the clothes into cards in which she gave it to me. I thanked her once more and walked towards the exit of the building and sat on the car. I smiled as I admired the clothes.

 I smiled as I admired the clothes

^^^Its from google

I then saved it in my Idol Phone. I currently have two sets of clothes and that was from the school which was given to new students to use for auditioning, and the one I currently have now.

I arrived at the school academy's entrance to see Hajime-senpai with his 3 friends laughing at some joke. I ignored him and continue walking but then I was stopped when Hajime-senpai called my name. "Hmm?"

"Hey, Aika-chan! Come here!" I walked over and he then put his hand on my shoulder.

He smiled at me and asked, "Can I have your number?"