Arc 3: Chapter 6 and what???

Author corner:

Marianne Rolister- our MC(≧∇≦*)
Intel- her disappearing for some reason system d('・∀・)b
Delta Li- her boyfriend since he seems to be chummy with her o( ̄▽ ̄)d
Peony Posey- the heroine who is getting help from another character instead of the Male lead for some reason  (´・ω・')?

ヘ(。□°)ヘEnjoy the story!
_________

Arc 3: A world of Magic ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ Chapter 6: Don't be late!!!(つд⊂)

Marianne's POV

Due to my rising rank, I think the heroine, who just became the diamond, felt threatened since her friends seems to be surrounding me in a circle. They looked like bullies for some reason since I thought the heroine is friends with good people so why are they looking at me like I killed their pets?

"May I pass through? I'm in a hurry.." Delta wouldn't like me to be late so I would appreciate if you were to just... Pass away...|ω・)

"You! So you finally showed your true strength? Why are you after Delta? Didn't you know that Delta is taken already? That's Print's boyfriend now!" The girl with a ponytail said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Congrats I guess to Peony. I'm kind of in a hurry so please can you just-" I stopped talking and looked behind them to see a dark faced Delta who was walking really quietly towards us.

"What? Scared? Ha! So your just a weak little arse who acts high and mighty! We should show you who's boss!" They then began to corner but before they could hit me a commanding voice from behind ordered.

"Stop! Slap yourself until you leave my sight!" Next thing I know, I hear sounds of slapping and crying from the girls.

Terrified, they left in hurried steps and some almost tripped from slipping since the floor was really clean.

"Delta! Thanks-" before I could do anything he kissed me on my lips with fierce movements. I let him do as he pleases and waited for him to finish on what he was doing.

"Your late. And why didn't you kiss me back?" He looked at me with sad eyes. He was like a sad puppy which didn't fit with his character since he seems to be always proud and mighty to others.

"Yes I'm late. They weren't letting me pass so I couldn't go quickly. That would be quite rude of me to do so." I tilted my head and dodged his question.

"I've had enough! After many worlds it seems that I could never conquer that hard shell of yours. Leave!" And next thing I knew

I was

Unconscious....

*****

"Mom!" A small little girl with blonde hair in pigtails smiled at her mom.

"That's nice sweety. No go wash your hands before your dad comes home. You know how he doesn't like it when your dirty..." A blurry woman said and helped her daughter wash her hands.

A blurry man with brown hair and a round stomach came and walked towards the pair. "Ugh... Dear, spare a few cash once again please?" He asked the blurry woman with brown hair.

"Let's speak later all right?"

"Humph! Better be quick!" The man rolled his eyes as he saw the blurry woman lead the girl to her room.