Arc 3: Chapter 2

Author corner:

Marianne Rolister- our mc
Intel- her system

If you forget who is who, then there you go!

Enjoy!
_________

Arc 3: A World of Magic ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ Chapter 2: Meeting the protagonists and villainess

Marianne's POV

"Everyone, I am your teacher Sir Desmond. I am going to be your History teacher. If you have forgotten the rules then let me remind you..." He was a stern tall man, with a strong build, a beard and he wears glasses all the time. He also has a cat named Milo which he brings sometimes to school and also one of the reasons why the Heroine meets the Male Lead.

"Rule number 1: The strongest rules the school. There are four people who are assigned as the strongest and you can know them if they are wearing the uniform.
Rule number 2: No fighting or using magic on class unless permitted.
Rule number 3: No bullying weaker people with weak or no magic
Rule number--" I was getting bored listening to him so I just started to arrange my things.

After he finished his long talk about rules, he then gave us a short quiz on last year's History lesson. I didn't really know the history so I just randomly read it and circle the letters that seems possible. There was a small essay and I just left it black since I don't even know...

After we finished, he then brought our papers forward by using his wind magic and placing it on his table. He then looked at us and said, "You are free to go. Go to your next class on time." Everyone cheered and we quickly grabbed our stuff and left in a hurry.

I then walked outside and walked towards where the music building is. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and I looked at the person. She had long, red hair, upturned eyes, cute pouty lips, and a very sexy body that makes men drool.

"Um- so sorry to ask but do you know where the library is?" She asked me. I looked at her for a moment then nodded. I pointed towards the map and left.

"Oh okay..." She sighed. She seemingly seems like a troubled girl that needed help but her eyes were filled confusion and sadness. But why does she seem sad? But when she grabbed my arm and asked for directions, it felt familiar.

I sighed and decided to continue walking towards the music room.

[Oh! I just received the files for this world! That was the heroine and the man you met in the library was the Male lead!] Intel notified. I nodded and soon reached the room and opened it. I look to see instruments of many kinds, properly placed in their cases and cleaned. It seemed old and used but they were still in good condition.

I then removed my mask and smelled the fresh air. "Hmm.. They do seem like it. They seem to be prettier than the rest of the students here." I said to Intel.

I then see the leaves outside getting carried by the wind. "Why are her- my powers uncontrollable. It is quite annoying."

[Well, she didn't actually care much about her powers because all she cared about is music.]

"Why is it music? I mean, why does she really like music that she didn't even care about her powers?"

[Wait a moment... Oh! It seems that her grandmother played her music whenever she is troubled but soon her grandmother died and no one played music for her anymore. She was really attached to her grandmother me wanted to be like her so she practised all kinds of instruments at a young age.]

"How very informant of you."

[...Yes... It does seem like it...]

I then roses my eyebrow at Intel. His tone seemed sad like he remembered something that makes him want to cry. I leaved him alone. I don't want to bother with something private.

I then grabbed the violin and started playing. "Maybe I should buy a new violin. Have I saved enough money?" I thought.

I then see the leaves flying towards the window but couldn't get in.

"Maybe I should improve my magic too. And play music."

I then returned the violin and walked towards the next class.

I am becoming her every second. It feels unnatural but It seemed that this is the only way to act like her.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello dear Flowers!

Sorry for the long update...
It's just that I was so busy with home work I forgot to update the new chapter so here ya go! Double chapter!

Hope you enjoyed my story,

See ya!

Bye Bye~~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆