?????

Hmm...

Where am I?

Who am I?

And where is this place...?

A girl with silver hair woked up and looked around. Her eyes were filled with confusion but she wasn't scared or sad. She saw a man, who had a well built and leaned body, black smooth hair, enchanting deep red eyes, drinking tea like nothing was bothering at all but he gripped his cup hard, secretly worried.

"Hello. I seem to have lost my memory... Did we knew each other?" The silver haired girl asks. Her deep blue eyes were empty as she stared at the man. This kind of man were the handsome kind were many girls would flock around him like bees and honey.

"Yes we were husband and wife. And I was your master. I was the one who taught you martial arts but somehow while you were distracted, you were hit in the head and forgot your memory." He spoke softly, as he went over to her and patted her hair.

The girl looked at the man for a moment and thought of something. She then hugged him and drew circles on his back. His back stiffened but soon relaxed under her arms.

"I'm sorry. You must have been so sad." The girl spoke. The man was released from her arms but once she did the man kissed her and the girl responded back. They parted for a moment to breath and continued. After a few minutes did the man stop.

"I'm just glad that you are safe." The man sighed. "I better be going. It's the evening. I'm going to sleep in the other room."

"Why? I thought we were husband and wife? Why sleep in the other room?"

The man stiffened but slowly smiled at the woman. His charming smile could make women blush but the girl wasn't affected by it. "I'm afraid if I were to sleep next to you, I would eat you."

The girl nodded and smiled, like what he said was understandable. Once she showed her charming smile, the man blushed and quickly look away. "Good night then." She said. The man nodded and left.

After the man left, she stood up and looked for a mirror. The girl looked at her petite, cute body, with her soft, platinum blonde hair that reaches her butt, round silver eyes, and milky white skin. She was very cute but her eyes looked lifeless like a living doll.

The girl looked at a phone and grabbed it. There seems to be a pattern password and the girl thought for a moment and blew her warm breath on the phone revealing the pattern. The girl followed the pattern and looked through it.

She looked at the gallery and saw pictures of cities, plants, and flowers. No pictures of her or the man she saw earlier. She continued to look around but there seems to be nothing much in here.

She decided to sleep and asked the man tomorrow...

*****

"How are you feeling?" The man hugged the petite woman and smelled her hair.

"I'm good. What's my name? And your's too?" The girl asks.

"Your name is Majesty Caster. And I am Louise Caster." He lead the girl to a chair in the dining room and sat beside her. "We met each other during University and started dating after a couple of months. We got married after a year and I became your master since you wanted to help me with my job which is to kill people who have been bad. You were knocked out in the head and forgot your memories." The man said slowly as he put some pancakes on her plate.

The girl, Majesty, nodded as she listened to the man and ate her pancakes. "A year since we've dated and got married? Were we very much in love?" Majesty inquired.