Arc 3: Chapter 5 [Special announcement]

Author corner:

Marianne Rolister- our mc
Intel- her system
Delta Li- the Male lead
Peony Posey- the heroine of the story

Thanks for reading!
_________

Marianne's POV

I was walking along the sidewalk when a car pulled over and grabbed my hand. I wasn't letting anyone kidnap me at all so I screamed really loud and he was pushed back really far from me. I quickly skated far away since I was wearing my really colorful and bright skate shoes.

 I quickly skated far away since I was wearing my really colorful and bright skate shoes

^^^Not mine! Found on google!!

Once I determine that I was far enough I quickly went to the bus to go home since I don't want anything to happen to me again. It's quite troublesome to deal with matters already.

The next day...

I was suddenly thrown into another match. This was the 4th time this week that I was actually challenged and no one can actually beat me. They tried to accuse me of many things but they couldn't find any evidence that I was cheating.

I then began playing my music. The matches that I'm receiving are getting a bit boring nowadays. I wonder when the camping will start? Intel has been really quiet and theres no one that I can ask.

I'm not making that much friends since I've been quiet all the time. Before I realized it, I already one and got my reward or something. It was some kitten with a red collar that I don't really wanna bother taking care of but since I already won him, I needed to make sure he's safe from harm.

Know that I think about it. I don't have anywhere to put him. Oh shoot.

And now I have a cat on my backpack. It was gladly sleeping and not doing some noises so I wasn't found out yet.

I don't really know why I challenged them for a cat. They were hurting him so I just kinda stepped right in and they challenge me to a match. It was kinda stupid. I should give him to my cousin. He really likes cats. He might like this one.

Class ended safely and I quickly ran home and grabbed a shoe box and put the kitten there. He was meowing and purring really loud and I quickly ran to grab some food that I can find.

There wasn't much so I just cooked one and gave him a portion enough for him to be satisfied. I never took care of a cat before but I think this was how they took care of it. I didn't bother searching on YouTube and quickly grabbed my phone and played some games.

Once I heard the bell rang, I quickly opened the door to find a burly strong man in front of our porch.

"Umm... Have you seen a kitten with a red collar around his neck? I was told that you were seen carrying one." The burly man bended his spine to look at the small me. He was a scary on his cheek and he was quite bald for a seemingly 30 year old man. Even my grandfather wasn't old enough to lose all his hair.

"Oh. Your his owner?" I asked him. I was hiding behind the door. I glanced behind me and saw a limousine behind him. He must work for a rich man. Must be a bratty one to lose all his hair due to stress. I heard that you'll love your hair quicker the more stressed you are.

"No. But my boss does."

"Oh okay. I'll return him to you." I quickly called the cat which obediently purred and walked towards me. "Well trained. Okay! Let's return you to your owner okay?" I was fine with using my voice now since I could finally control my powers.

The cat looked at the big bald man and then looked at me with sad eyes. I stared back. It seemed to be begging me. Nah!

I quickly gave the cat to him and bid them both good bye. I looked out the window after I closed the door and while I was looking out the window, I see the bald man struggling on holding on to the cat since the cat seems to be scratching and moving around a lot on his arms. It seems it wants to escape.

The window rolled over and it turns out it was Delta inside the car. So it was Delta who was stalking me. Weird guy...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello dear Flowers!

It turns out, I'm not gonna continue this anymore!
While listening to my friends conversation,
I realized, I could just make short stories!

So I decided to make short stories instead of this so I shall now discontinue this. If you want to know the rest of the story for this arc I will probably post the plot for this story.

But oh well!

Sorry for discontinuing this even tho a lot of people like this sh*t for some reason.

Remember, I will make short stories so If your bored, check my account cause I'll post some short stories!

Lots of love!

Bye Bye~~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆