Arc 3: Chapter 1

^^^The picture and vids is not mine! The video is from RWBY go check it out if you want!

Arc 3: A world of magic ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ Chapter 1: In another world

A short petite girl with short white hair, round eyes like a cat's, pink cute cheeks, smooth milky soft skin woke up to the sound of an alarm. She was wearing an oversized sweater and was filled with wrinkles due to her moving a lot during the night.

She sleepily shut off the alarm and rubbed her eyes and yawned. She was still sleepy due to her not sleeping early last night. The girl was studying last night and her eyes had an deep circles under her eyes.

"Where am I right now, Intel?"

[Host, you are currently in another world. Let me just transfer her memories and data to you. It might feel a bit woozy.]

The girl nodded, her soft white hair moving with her head. Her head was hit with a wave of dizziness and once it was gone, she felt weird. She then looked at the screen where the storyline is.

Storyline:

This is a modern world where there are powers and magic beast that exist, and this story is about a girl with the power of darkness and light, goes to a school where other people with powers go. She was orphan causing her to be a very self-conscious, weak, and meek girl which caught the attention of the most powerful student in school also known as Heart of the school.

Since every school has a hierarchy system, it goes to Heart- Diamond- Ace- and Spades- the 4th strongest.

The boy helps the poor girl making people jealous and envious of his attention on her. Her childhood friend and the diamond of the school(villainess), tries to stop the obvious affectionate relationship they both had.

The villainess, really mad at the girl whose power keeps getting stronger with the Male lead's help makes a poor canon fodders(you) to push the heroine off the cliff when the whole school went out on a field trip one day.

The heroine quickly tries to grab something near her to stop her fall ends up grabbing the person who pushed her, hand and making her fall instead of her.

The heroine frightened by almost dying and killed someone goes to the Male lead to seek comfort. The childhood friend couldn't take it anymore and tries to challenge the Male lead but fails with him ending with a severe scar and no chance to have the heroine's affection that he wished.

The villainess still not happy with the relationship tries to stop in between them by forcing the Male lead to marry her or his family will go bankrupt and suffer. Turns out that female lead's real parents were rich and they finally adopted her back. The female lead, happy with her new family forces the villainess to stop their marriage since she wants to marry the Male lead. Her family, more powerful than the villainess gets to marry the Male lead and they live happily ever after the end!

Mission:
Beat the Heroine
Turn the villainess to the good side
Marry a man
Become rich for family

******

After reading the story, the girl then nodded and yawned. She quickly rose up and went to the shower to take a quick warm bath. After her bath she blow dried her white hair turning it fluffy and soft. She brushed her bed hair and left after satisfied with her hair. She then began to wear her clothes.