Arc 2: Chapter 3

Author Corner:

He Meifeng- our protagonist
Intel- her system
Dīng Xiuyang- the heroine of this story
Dài Yuan- the villainess
Emperor- the male lead

Enjoy the story!
_________

Arc 2: Fairy Empress and Her Emperor ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ Chapter 2: Consulting the Villainess

3rd Person's POV

Few weeks later...

"Hmm hmm hmm" Hè Meifeng hummed as she walked with her personal servant following her. Dīng Xiuyang was currently with the emperor so Hè Meifeng had no one to talked to. As she walked in her courtyard, she spotted the villainess, Dài Yuan with her servant in the distance.

Hè Meifeng walked towards Dài Yuan, neither too fast or too slow. She walked elegantly making the people who saw her pass by be at awe. Her expression was indeffrent of all the stares as she arrived in front of Dài Yuan.

"Greetings to consort Dài Yuan. What is consort Dài Yuan doing here?"

"I am looking for the emperor. Have you seen him? I have a message for him."

"He is currently being attended by consort Dīng Xiuyang." Hè Meifeng say truthfully.

"Her!? Is consort Hè Meifeng telling the truth? The sun is very hot today, you must be feeling light headed and thought it was the emperor that went in consort Dīng Xiuyang's room."

"This consort is okay. Consort Dīng Xiuyang is actually currently bring attended by the emperor. Don't go there if I were you. You might get reprimanded for ruining his time with consort Dīng Xiuyang." Hè Meifeng looked at her seroisly as she spoke. She then greeted goodbye and left.

Dài Yuan quickly reacted and grabbed Hè Meifeng's hand and drgged her to Dài Yuan's room. Hè Meifeng was feeling a little dizzy as she sat down at the pillow for her to sit. Tea was then poured by her servant like she was used to this as Hè Meifeng's servant arrived a while later looking flushed and tired.

"Ahh! Why does the emperor love consort Dīng Xiuyang! Why can't he love me!?" Dài Yuan screamed she then looked at consort Hè Meifeng with sad eyes.

"Can you help this consort?" She asked respectfully. "You became friends with consort Dīng Xiuyang and suddenly the emperor loves her! Please tell me the rmperor hasn't fallen for her?"

"He has fallen for her." Hè Meifeng sipped some tea as she answered like it has nothing to do with her.

"Wahh! Your whole family has fallen for her! Why does he love consort Dīng Xiuyang!?"

"Why ask me?" Hè Meifeng looked at her with one of her eyebrows raised.

"It's because I asked one of my shadow guards about you. I heard consort Dīng Xiuyang gets consoled by you. I thought maybe If I get consoled by you it will help?" She said it like it's obvious but she said the last sentence like she was not sure of it.

"This consort really doesn't understand what you mean but I guess i'll try to help..." Hè Meifeng shrugged as she continued drinking the tea.

"Really!? Uh- cough! I mean, of course you should. It would be an honor to help this consort."

'Why am I attracting villains and heroines?' I sighed to myself as I thought about it.