Arc 3: Chapter 4

Marianne Rolister- our protagonist
Intel- her system

_____________

Marianne's POV

The crowd shouted in boos and cheers. They were surrounding us in a circle, 10 meters away so that they wouldn't get hurt. They know it was in the rules to not fight but it can't be helped sometimes. And this is one of those times...

"Do you think you can beat me with an instrument? How idiotic!" A girl with green drill hair laughed. I smirked but she didn't see it since I was wearing a mask. She didn't see me afraid of her so she then summoned vines. It circled my feet making me not able to move from my spot.

"A pity. Bye~~" She then summoned her weapon, a hammer but bigger but before she can attack me I started to play the violin.

The vines around me were sliced, the girl was distracted listening to the music that she didn't even notice me moving towards her. I then kicked her leg and she fell down. Her face was covered with dirt.

I smiled and forced my music to pressure her to not be able to move. "Ah! I can't move!"

"5... 4... 3... 2...1! Rolister wins this round!" A student who became a judge said. Everyone was shocked at how a Level E magic user be able to beat a Level D magic user.

"How the hell?"

"She must have cheated!"

"No... It was only them who used magic..."

"I wanna fight her!"

I looked at the crowd who were chattering with each other. I then slowly walked towards the building since we were in the back building. This is my plan to beat the heroine. Make me the strongest magic user and make her feel threatened that she has to fight me but I still win in the end.

I then went to the library to see Delta Li who was leaning on the table. He saw me and his eyes brightened. "Your finally here! Come on! I wanna show you something!" He quickly dragged me to our spot in the second floor in a corner as he showed me a cool book.

"What's this?" My voice a bit muffled thanks to the mask.

"I don't know but it looks cool! You can read it if you want!"

"Thanks!" He smiled and I opened the book. It wasn't that interesting but I continued reading.

It was talking about how this power is strong but it can only be used for good so it was sealed away and how this spell is the key to unlocking it and opening it. The rest of the pages were the stories of people who used it and fought people or who took their revenge and there were some formulas and recipes that is not known but it was said to be powerful. There is even a map for where to find the most powerful weapon. How boring.

I smiled at him, "Thank you! This book is so... Magical! I can't possibly keep it!" I said. It would be a waste of space.

Him, thinking I was being humble, gently smiled. "No it's alright! You can keep it! I don't need it anyway!"

"I insist! I can't have it!"

"It's fine!" He then smiled and used his power.

"You are gonna keep the book."

I sighed and put the book in my bag unwillingly. His powers were absolute command where anything he says everyone who is being told to do so will do.

It's quite a scary power for a Male lead but it's good. At least I have a good relationship with him, he can't possibly make me kill myself for his lover. Speaking of, I don't see him being with the heroine at all. Intel told me it won't happen in an instant but seriously, I need to push her off her high horse so that she can fall down and be hurt very badly but there is something wrong here.

I think there are outside forces #*"%∆$√×¥..

...

"I need to go now. I need to get my groceries. See you tomorrow, Delta!" I waved good bye and left with my backpack. Intel seems to not be speaking a lot lately. He just speaks to me once in a while. I think he was suppose to be talkative. How odd...

I then walked towards the vegetables and began putting them on my cart. I then saw my reflection and my head hurts a little bit but my pain didn't show on my face.

'who is that? Where am I? I think I'm forgetting something...'

Like a wave, it returned to me and I then walked normally towards the dairy section.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello dear Flowers!
Welp, I updated and will update whenever I feel like it
So I just felt like it...

Just so u know, I update randomly now since I'm busy with school...

Well! Have a good day everyone!

Bye Bye~~

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆