Chapter 14:The loss of a old friend..

"Guys we can't shoot them all so we need to make a way towards the exit."i say as i try to locate them

"Ok let's do that." i say as I ran towards them.We circle up and start shooting pombies closer towards the door.It worked for a while but then we got surrounded.

"What are we gonna do,we're almost to the door?"kennedy asks.It looks like we're gonna die but then i saw it.

"There's another exit.over there,we can make it."i say pointing.

"But we need a distraction."I say. Suddenly I hear gunshots from another area.I look over and see asher and candace taking out zombies.

"Guys come on,we can only hold off so many."candace says as she slices a pombies head in half.

We start running towards the door.But there's still a lot of pombies following us.

"Guys we still need a distraction,what are we gonna do?"I say

"You guys go out that way.I'll try to hold em off." he says as he shoots two more pombies.

"No joe! Were not leaving you!" Axel says as he throws a zombie into the cat food alse making one of the shelf's fall, decapitating him.

" Just go! I'll be fine. I'm tired anyways, I wanna be with my wife and kids. Goodbye y'all" he says as the pombies bombard him; ripping him to shreds, his blood and guts flying through the alses.

"Alright let's get the frick outta here" i say as i notice that some of the horard

"Good Idea" kennedy says as she shoot a too close pombie.

We ran to the big door that had the exit sign that looks like it had seen better, bloodless days.

I opened the door to a bright light...........