Chapter 1- The Crash

First of all hello guys! This is an apocalyptic Gabentine Story which Deadpool0513 and I wrote. It was actually meant as a roleplay, but we liked it so much, we had to upload it. I wrote Clems phrases and Deadpool0513 got Gabe and AJ. Anyways let's start with the story

Their car drove down a lonely road as they passed a crawling Walker on the side.
It also wasn't really sunny in the last time and now it looked like it could rain anytime soon.
They all were pretty bored because of that God damn car.
In the drivers seat was Clem. Beside her was Gabe and behind them was AJ. On the back seats was a crowbar and a single bag of chips.
Gabe yawned as Clem looked over to him.

"Are you okay? Do you need something? " Clem asked

"No I'm fine. It's just I want to get out of this car. We've been in it since months or even years! I can't even tell how long we've been in here. " Gabe explained.

"Gabe, I want to stop, too but we can't. We don't have a place to stay so we have to find one. " Clem answered.

"Let's just scout the next place we find. Okay? " Gabe asked, really hoping they would stop anytime soon.

"Alright. I'm okay with that! What about you AJ? " Clem agreed before looking in the rear view mirror.

"What about me? What do you mean? " AJ asked

"We were talking about stopping somewhere. Because Gabe is tired. " She joked.

"I'm completely fine with that. I have to eat something. I'm starving. " AJ answered holding his stomach.

"Gabey? " Gabe answered laughing. "How did you get to this name?

" I don't know it's just my nickname for you. "She said.

" Okay, fine. Clemmy! " He laughed.

"Oh no... What have I done? " She joked.

They sat in the car, completely silent now. After a while Clem yawned as well.

"Clem, I should drive. You look more tired than me and AJ together! " He suggested with a caring voice.

"No. I'm the only one in this car, who can drive. " Clem said

"Oh I can drive. You just don't ever let me" He chuckled.

"Okay fine. The next time we stop somewhere, you can drive. I promise. " She promised to him

"Thanks, I appreciate it. " Gabe smiled at her.

They drove for a couple minutes until they spotted a mall with a big city behind it.

"Hey you wanna try it out? " Clem asked looking at the mall

"It's worth a try, I guess. " Gabe answered.

They parked the car right in front of the entrance and got out.
Clem walked to the entrance and knocked on it loudly so any Walker in it would get out.

"Seems like nothing is insi-" She said before she got interrupted by some loud noise.

Gabe pulled out his Katana sword.

"I still can't believe, you found a damn Katana! " She chuckled.

"I think it's a cool weapon and it's much safer than a gun" Gabe answered

"You're right. We should check it out. "

She said starting to walk inside but before she could put one foot inside, Gabe stood in front of her.