Him

It has been 4 years since the day I came to live with the Allens, today was one of my monthly checks on my siblings. If you thought I would forget about them when I became "normal", you thought wrong.

I am currently decked out in all black, my pants leather with a light composite underneath to make it bulletproof, my long sleeve top was made of the same but I decided to keep the league's signature hood red inner lining and all, after all, it's all I have of the first home I knew.

Tonight I was patrolling Gotham from the rooftops, watching out for a few of my siblings, and soon I would be on my way back home. They went by different names now, but I could find them which means the league can find them. If the league can find them they're in danger, I tried to tell the Bat but I haven't had contact with him since the night he placed me with the Allens.
I think he may be ignoring me, the asshat.

Anyway, after I figured out the league could find my siblings I decided to prepare myself. I made friends with what Wally called the 'wrong crowd', they were low ranking drug and arms dealers. They were my way into having an arsenal ready for when the league came and all it took were some 'favors'.

Blackmail, putting the fear of god into a couple of businessmen, stealing pretty artifacts for their boss (that one paid really well & got me my beloved suit) little things here and there and now I have my own fortress and soon I'll have enough money to leave and really hide my siblings. All I have to do is one more big job and I'm in the clear.

But back to the matter at hand here I am, in Gotham, and I know that the only way you get into Gotham is with the Bats approval but here we are. I can sense someone watching me, stalking me like prey.
If only they knew who they were messing with.

I decided to try and lose him so dropped off the rooftop and onto an old broken looking fire escape below, I was counting on it breaking and me being able to quickly duck into the building through the broken window it had been right next to. Giving me an escape and my stalker no way to follow me. One perfect execution later and I was gone, like the shadow I was trained to be.

But my curiosity got the best of me, my training made me better at hiding than any of the Bat's protege but my stalker didn't just come up to me the way the Bat would. He didn't chastise me for the suit I was wearing which clearly pointed to me being up to no good lately, especially if he's seen my work. All of those little job's have given me a bit of a reputation, at least amongst the dealers I've worked with, I go by Shadow.
Original I know.

Anyway, here I am, stalking my stalker.
I studied his movements and kept my foot-falls silent, he seemed experienced by the way he surveyed the area and the fact that y'know he was just casually wearing the Robin suit. I'm now internally freaking the hell out, the bat can't know about me.

"He's gone. He maybe league. Remind me again father why I have babysitting duty."

This bird-brain could screw up all of my plans.

"His presence does not mean he is here for the children."

I need to disappear. Wait did he just say He? I don't look like a dude.

" It makes no tactical sense for them to come here unless they know I am being forced to patrol this disgusting neighborhood every day."

It makes perfect sense when you know who the children are, I guess I should be thankful the Bat still looks out for them.

"Hold on I think I hear something." Shit.

" No. There is no need to send Grayson." Good, he's too caught up in his own family drama to hear me slip away.

He continued to argue with whoever was on the other side of the com link and I left.
I have the money for my own transportation in my offshore account but to have a car or motorcycle would be too suspicious, and my fortress is not nearly big enough for me to hide either of those things in it. I do however have access to a plane (under a different name of course) for when I bring my family to safety. So I am currently under the dash of an older model car, that seems like it would fit in anywhere, hot-wiring it.

The car ride back home, or rather the Allen house, was quiet and uneventful, I stopped a just outside of central city and took the midnight bus back, having changed back into normal clothes I was back to being Valeria Allen normal girl.

I got back and snuck in through the window of my room to change into some pajamas and then I walked downstairs to get a midnight snack. Patrolling always makes me hungry and I didn't think anyone was home, they never are.

"Where the hell have you been?" shit. again.

Cliffhanger oooooh 😂
Any way here's what I modeled vale's suit to be like

Cliffhanger oooooh 😂Any way here's what I modeled vale's suit to be like