chapter 6. ♡

"my name is hwang injoon, but you can call me renjun." he said smiling. he had dark brown hair (go era), chocolate brown eyes, and the sweetest smile.

"hello. my name is, hwang jili." the girl standing next to him, that looked exactly like him said.

"and i'm lee donghyuck." the last one said. he had beautiful golden skin, fluffy brown hair, and a very flattering smile, (as well with renjun.)

chinsun took an instant liking to the donghyuck boy and watched him walk to his new seat, right beside a boy named han jisung, another one of chinsun's friends.

she decided to focus on class instead of boys so, she pulled out her notebook and took notes.

~time skip~

it was lunch time when beomgyu finally walked up to chinsun.

"hi chinsun."

"hi beom." she replied.

"can i sit with you today?" he asked.

"oh um.... if there's enough seats sure."

"who's sitting with you?" he asked.

"the new kids, renjun, donghyuck, and jili. and of course jihoon, woojin, and daehwi." chinsun walked into the cafeteria and got into a line, beomgyu still following her.

"it's fine, i'll just sit with the boys today then."

{a/n: :(( poor beomgyu}

chinsun got her food and milk and made her way to the table to make new friends.

they got to know each other and chatted until the end of lunch.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY!! MY WIFI WAS TERRIBLE!! anyways, have a nice day/ night wherever you are💕💕