2

Miles POV

"Wait. So you have 'demons'?  I ask. "Yeah. And I know you do too." She says.  "How?" I question. "What do you mean how?" Y/n says. "How do you know so much about me?" I ask, as we both walk to the school. "I have the same ghosts as you. The same voices, nightmares, I'm pretty much just like you." She says. "How did you find me?" I ask. "I can locate people." She says. "If someone goes missing, I see what happens to them." She says. "So, your physic?" I ask. "Not exactly." She said back. As we walk towards the school, we get greeted by the principal.

Y/n POV

"Hello Mr.Lake." I greeted. "Hello y/n, I see you met our new student Miles." Mr.Lake said. "I have. I was also coming to inform you that I would like to volunteer to show him around the campus" I say. "That would be wonderful." He says. "Miles, here is your schedule. It has your locker number, locker combination, and extra information you need." He says.

Me and Miles both start outside. I show him block c first. "So, Miles, tell me more about yourself." I say. "Wouldn't you already know that." He snapped back. "You're right. In fact, you are an orphan, you live in a mansion with a nanny named Joanne, preferably called Jodi, you also live with your sister Flora, about 4 years younger than you, who in which is currently going in your room, and searching through your "to myself" diary. What do you write in there anyways?" I ask.

Miles stopped walking. In fact, I think he stopped breathing too. "Miles? Are you ok?" I ask.

I walk closer to him.

"Miles?" I ask again. I grab his shoulders and shake him back. "Miles!" I shout.

"Wh-what" he snapped back. "Are you ok? You zoned out a bit." I ask him. "Y-yeah I'm fine." He says. "Really? You don't seem fine?"

"I'm fine" he says.