6

Warning. This has mention of spiders. If you have a phobia of spiders, skip this chapter or read at your own risk

Y/n POV

The next day, Miles and I take a walk during our free period together. We point out each drawing in the sketchbook we found last night. "Was it that one?" I point out. "I don't think so." Miles says. We keep pointing out figures until Ben Taylor, the biggest asshole in the school walks along.

"Ooh look what we have here! Darkness here has a girlfriend! How sweet!"
"Go screw yourself Ben!" I yell. "Ooh. Lover girl has a voice!" Ben claims. The boys behind him, start laughing. "I'll tell you what, Bitch boy Benny, you leave me and y/n alone, and there won't be blood shed. Understand?" I watch Miles, who is at least a foot taller than Ben, walk closer to him, every step making him seem bigger in figure.

"And what if I don't leave?" Ben threatens.
"Then you're up for a quick trip to hell-"
"Hey!" I yell getting between Miles and Ben.
I hold Miles hands in mine, calming him down. Miles still glaring Ben down. "Miles, don't worry, I got this." I say.

"What's tweety bird doing? Come to sing me a lullaby to death?" Ben jokes. "If you only remember a few months back, that thunder, that lightning that set the tree on fire right behind you, you remember right Ben?" I threaten.

"That was a coincidence. You didn't do shit hun." Ben said.

"If that is true, then why wouldn't I do it again. Maybe worse. I know your fears Ben, and every fear you develop, the more information I have about you. So far, I know you have an irrational fear of thunder, lightning, fire, and spiders." I threaten.

Miles POV

I hear y/n threaten Ben about his fears.

Honestly, this is kinda hot.  I think.

Y/ns hand in a fist behind her. Next I know, the boys in Bens posse, now gone. They're running from, swarm after swarm of spiders, slowly building up in size.

"Ben, turn around, or stand and learn your lesson that you shouldn't mess around with me and Miles." Y/n says.

Ben turns around, and in fear is shocked.

"Miles lets go!" Y/n says as she grabs my hand. We run as far from campus as possible.
Now we're in a woods.

"The actual hell was that?" I yell.  "Miles, when I say I have abilities, I have abilities. Also, there's more of Blackwood school you need to know about." She says.