11

Ben POV

I did it. My father was being a drunk asshole and I took his car. What do I do?! I've never stolen a car let alone run away like this!

Flashback

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yell
I stare at my drunken father passed out on the floor. "I'm d-driving. And I'm never coming back!" My father yelled. I rush for his keys and run. I get in and turn the car on and drive. I know how to drive, my mother taught me before she died. I keep driving into the darkened street.

End of flashback

I notice tears streaming down my face. I'm helpless. I have nowhere to go. I have no friends really, only people to call my "friends" so I'm not picked on. I want to be friends with Miles and y/n, but they hate me. I can see it.

I keep driving.
What if I go to Miles house?
No no no. He hates me. He would beat my ass if I go there.
He could help
"No!" I scream.

Then, something, I don't know what, but something runs in front of the car by accident, I think, and I run it over.
I pull over with my phone out, ready to call for help. I walk closer.

Oh god.

No no no!

Shit! Shit shit!

I call 911 immediately and rush to what I hit.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator says.
"Help! Help please!" I plead.
"Sir, what happened. Where are you?"

I hit my friend, with a car. On accident. She's not breathing and she's bleeding badly!

What's your friends name?

Y/n. Y/n l/n. Please help