7

Y/n POV

"Miles, Blackwood school of fine arts, it's not what you think." I state
"Obviously." He says "Blackwood school is a school for kids with abilities like mine, and like yours." I say. "We studied what we needed to know." I say.

"Studied. As in not anymore?" Miles asks me.
"Yeah. Unfortunately." I say
"Why?" Miles questions
"Rich people started paying the school to enroll their kids; and because of that, the kids without the abilities started practicing our ways of living. Not theirs. We tried protesting but they said that we should t be selfish. Of course, the school bought into the rich people, and ended our classes." I said.

"Wow. That's sad." Miles said.
"Yeah. Now we teach those with abilities in private." I say. "I'll teach you how to recognize your ghosts and how to use them." I say.

"That would be nice" Miles says.

"So, what now?" I ask, intertwining Miles' hand with mine.

"We could, go to the diner, get some lunch, or we could walk around the town, or we can go to the book store on the corner."

"Why don't we do all of those. It could be our day." I request. "I'd like that." Miles says.

I start walking, and feel arms wrap around my waist. "Miles? What ya doing babe?" I ask.

My feet get lifted from the ground. I giggle at Miles picking me up bridal style and walking towards the town. My arms around his neck as I stare at his face with love. (Sorry for the cringe.)

"Where to first?" Miles asks me. "Where do you want to go?" I say. "Let's go to the diner." Miles says. Miles sets me down and we both start walking uptown.

We finally reach the diner and sit down at the bar. Miles orders a root beer, burger, and fries. I order a (whatever you want).

After our day, Miles walks me home to my apartment, and gives me a kiss goodnight.
"I love you Miles."

"I love you too y/n."

——————————————-

Miles POV

She doesn't love you.
She doesn't deserve someone like you.
She will die if she's still with you

"Get out of my head. Get out of my head. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yell. The ghosts won't ever stop leaving me. First they attack y/n now they want me to leave her?

"Miles? Are you hearing the ghosts again?" Flora asks me. "Yeah. It's ok. Go back to sleep." I say.
"Ok. But one more thing......are you and y/n dating?" Flora asks me.
"Yeah. Yeah we are" i smile.
"Do you love her?" Flora asks again

"Yeah. I do."