12

Miles POV

"Miles!" Jodi tells to me. "Yeah?" I yell back. "You have a phone call. From, Mercy Memorial hospital." Jodi says.

"Hello?" I answer.  "Hello is this Miles?" The voice asked. "Yes this is. What is this for?" I ask concerned. "Your friend, y/n, is in intensive care at the hospital. She's been hit by a car and is now in emergency surgery." The woman said.

"Jodi we need to go to the hospital now!" I yell.

—————

"Hello! I'm Miles! M-My girlfriend y-y/n is here!" I yell. A man comes up to me in a white coat. "Sir, calm down. She is just getting out of surgery. You will have to wait here in the waiting room." The man said. I slowly nod and sit down. Waiting so impatiently, the most impatient I've been in my life.

———-

It's been 4 hours. Y/n is in recovery, but is in a medical coma. I can't see her until tomorrow morning. Right now, it's 3:28 in the morning. I've been sitting here since 8:37 pm. Right when y/n left my house. I see a woman, a man, and two children, all crying. There is one boy, and one girl. The boy looks to be around 10 years old, and the girl who looks to be around 12 years old.
The man looks over to me and moves closer a few seats.

"Who are you here for?" He asks.
"My girlfriend." I say.
"Is she hurt?" He asks.
"She got hit by a car."
"So did my daughter. What's her name?"

"Y/n."

That's my daughter.