8

Miles POV

"Miles!" I hear a woman scream. I try to look over, but can't. "Miles!" I hear again.
"Help me! Help me miles!" I hear again.
The voice sounds familiar.

She doesn't love you

Whispers in my ears from left to right.
Screams behind me.
Where the hell is my mind taking me?

"Miles! Please!" I hear again.
My feet slowly are able to turn me around.

I'm horrified.

"Miles!" The girl screams. It's-its y/n!

"Y/n!"

I see her. She's being held down, by something. That thing. That thing that hurt her in my basement.

"Let go of her!" I yell.
The dark shadow, at least 11 feet tall with the tightest grip on my girl, let's her down.

She runs to me. But I'm unable to move still.

"MILES!" She screams.

I wake up in my bed unable to move from my bed. My door creeps open.
Flora? I think still unable to move. The door opens. Shadows fill the room with darkness. A girl steps in, followed by shadows. She's holding a knife and wearing a mask. She steps closer to me. I'm terrified.

She takes her mask off revealing a face I never thought to see in a situation like this.

"Y-y/n?" I manage to somewhat speak.

I don't love you miles. I never will. Your psychotic. Who could ever love you?

The figure said in a voice not like y/n's. It was her tone. But also a deep raspy voice of a devil. The figure shifted slowly onto my bed, Slowly getting on.

I'll see you in hell Miles.

The figure took the knife in its hand, and eased the blade into my chest.

———————————-

I jolt awake. My body sweating profusely, I'm shaking violently.

"Y/n!" I scream rocking back and fourth, my legs up to my bare chest.

She will never love you psycho boy!

"No get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yell.