10

Y/n POV.

"Miles! Haha! Put me down!" I giggle. Miles keeps holding me up and making me laugh. "Never!" He yells. "Miles! It's almost ten and I have things planned!" I yell. "Wait. Ten! Shit were late to school!" Miles yells putting me down. "No were not babe. I called us in for being sick. I thought that nightmare was too traumatic for you so I want to take today as a 'recovery from bad nightmare' day" I say.

"Well in that case!" Miles yells, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "It is our day and only our day!"

Miles takes me down to the living room and goes to the turn table. He picks out a vinyl and places it on. Music starts playing and he comes over to me.

"May I have this dance?" He says in a cheesy accent.
"Why I'd love to my good sir!" I say back in said accent. Miles moves in closer and puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck.

We start slowly swaying to the gentle music as he says to me, "You make me the happiest. You know that right?"

"I could say the same, love." I say back.

————

Hours later we make dinner. We decide to make a dish I have to teach him.

"Ok, so now you stir it until the eggs are mixed in with the milk." I say.
I watch miles concentrate as much as he can.
He's so cute

We make dinner and sit down at the table. We hear a door open revealing Jodi and Flora.
"Hey Miles can I have help with my homework?" Flora asks.
"Yeah. Let me just finish helping y/n clean up the dishes first." Miles says.
"Ok!" Flora says rushing to her room.

"So, you know how to help people with homework? Since when?" I ask.
"Since. Forever!" Miles says, scooping up dish soap bubbles and blowing them in my face.
I laugh and do the same.

"Go help your sister!" I laugh. "Ok! Ok ok!" Miles says, placing a quick kiss on my face.

"Y/n, I have no idea, but what the hell did you do to him?!" Jodi says to me.
"I'm sorry?" I say.
"In all the years I've known them, I've never seen Miles this happy. What did you do?" Jodi asks.
"I don't know, I didn't realize." I say.
"He really does love you,y/n. Hell, I don't even think he could live without you!" Jodi exclaims.
"That much?" I ask.
"That much." Jodi says.
I finish the plates and put them away.
"What time is it?" I ask Jodi.
"It is almost 8. Do you need a ride home?" Jodi asks me.
"No I should be ok. I'm going to go tell Miles I'm going to go home." I say.

I go to Floras room to say bye to Miles.
I open the door.

"Hey! How's homework going?" I ask.
Miles looks up from the paper and up to me, standing up and walking over.
"It's good. Are you going home?"
"Yeah. I am."
"Ok. Thank you so much for today. I had so much fun baby." Miles tells me.
"You're welcome. Ok. I gotta go before my mom calls and asks where the hell I am." I say.
"Ok. I love you!" Miles says, hugging my waist and kissing me softly.
We pull apart as I say "I love you too!" And "goodnight."