Kiss

"I dare the boys to kiss who they love," Blossom read the dare aloud. She looked to the boys.

Brick, Boomer, Butch, Lloyd, Floyd, Mictch and Joey looked straight at Blossom blankly then all the boys except for Brick and Butch blushed.

"Wait, we can't do that!" Mitch yelled and Joey nodded.

"That's... ridiculous!" Joey retorted.

"I'm fine with it." Julie smiled and glanced at the rest of the girls.

"Me too." Bubbles nodded, turning to Blossom and Buttercup.

"A dare's a dare, Buttercup." Blossom told Buttercup, in hopes she'll agree.

"The dare didn't say anything that the girls aren't allowed to kill the boys after." Buttercup crossed her arms.

"Pfft." Lloyd chuckled. "Who said anything about it all being straight?" Lloyd and Floyd kissed on the cheek.

"Well, that's fine, I guess." Blossom nodded and turned to the rest of the boys. "What about you?"

Brick blankly stared at Blossom. "I don't like anyone and you can't force me to kiss--"

Brick was interrupted as he gaped at the scene before him. Boomer had given Bubbles a peck on the cheek as Bubbles giggled. "It's like back when we were kids, but our roles reversed!" Bubbles said, giggling. "Kisses seem ticklish."

Mitch and Joey looked at each other and kissed each other's hands. "No homo." Mitch said.

"But we're gay." Joey stated and Mitch started laughing.

"I forgot."

"I'm not kissing anyone." Brick told Blossom and she laughed.

"You're not allowed to refuse." Blossom told him and she turned to Butch who was... thinking? "What about you Butch?"

"Well, is it love out of lust? Or like the romantic one?" Butch asked her and Buttercup groaned.

"Probably either." Blossom answered and Buttercup groaned even more, expecting what's going to happen.

"Then, can I kiss you?" Butch's eyes were filled with lust and just before Butch could kiss Blossom, Buttercup stepped in front of her to protect Blossom. As she was about to push him, she tripped and Butch kissed her instead.

"Ewwwww!!!" Butch and Buttercup simultaneously yelled as Bucth tried to clean his mouth and Buttercup wiping her cheek. "You're disgusting!" They both pointed at each other.

Soon, they fought. The audience watched as they fought. The boys voted for Buttercup and the girls also voted for Buttercup.

"Hey, what about me?!" Butch asked, before getting a punch in the face.

"Lmao." Floyd and Lloyd stated.

Brick looked at a smiling Blossom and crossed his arms. He pulls his hat down and gives Blossom a peck on the cheek. Blossom blushed at the sudden move.

"Just this once."