Buttercup

"I dare butch to sing a love song for buttercup (buttercup must stay and listen and not hurt him) I dare buttercup not do or say anything mean or hurt anybody if she does butchs dare is off and he get to be locked in a closet with bc for 24 hours and buttercup must be his slave for 4 chapters I dare brick to give bubbles his hat and let her decorate it however she wants and he needs to where it for 3 chapters I dare the brick and boomer to give all there money to buttercup and let her buy whatever she wants with it" Blossom read. 

Butch and the twins blinked. How did she read all that without breathing??

Blossom turned to Butch and pointed at Buttercup. "You can sing now,"

Butch thought for a minute. Which was better, Should be Me or Shape of You? He felt like Shape of You was much more to his personality but Should Be Me is kind of his love story. He picked Shape of You and started singing it to Buttercup.

Midway, Buttercup started laughing. Butch couldn't help but laugh between a few song lyrics. 

"Done." Butch said, while Buttercup continued laughing. 

"Alright, it's fine. I won't hurt anyone." Buttercup stated. "And since Butch also has the same dare, then I won't be provoked."

Buttercup still continued laughing with Butch. Brick took off his hat and sighed. He gave it to Bubbles and she left for her room with Boomer. Brick felt a bit anxious. He was fine if his hat was decorated but he doesn't want to continue walking around with his hat. What if he feels embarrassed while his hat isn't here yet? What if he needs comfort from his hat? His hat's name was Becky, what if he needs to change that name because of the decorations--

"Brick." Blossom made Brick's thoughts dissipate as he hears her voice. He turns to her in wild shock. Blossom giggled. "It's so obvious you're nervous."

And yet you're the only one who noticed.

"Anyway, don't worry about your hat. Geez." Blossom giggled. "While waiting for Bubbles, let's start the next dare."

"But Boomer's not here yet." Robin called. 

"I guess we'll wait for him then." Julie stated, lying down using Lloyd's lap as a pillow. Robin thought that was a good idea and used Floyd's as a lap pillow too. Mitch and Joey looked at each other but ended up lying down on the floor because they kept arguing who's going to lie on who's lap.

Butch and Buttercup looked at each. "I'll be getting your money." She held out her hand and Butch grabbed it, kissing the back of her hand and Buttercup felt disgusted and yanked her hand out of his grip. He started laughing and she felt a blush creep to her head.

"I don't think that's considered being mean, is it?" Blossom pondered and said her thoughts out loud. Brick noticed she didn't mean to talk loudly and said nothing to refrain her from embarrassing herself.

Bubbles came back a few minutes later. His hat was filled with so much glitter. There were two googly eyes pasted on the front. She knew Brick turns his hat around and pulls it down when he's embarrassed so it would be funny when he does. There's a flower on each corner of the hat and a drawing of Brick inside. It was good drawing indeed.

Brick thought it was a good drawing and then put it on. The eyes are going to be a problem when he's embarrassed. Now he'll be even more embarrassed when he pulls it down. Brick sighed. It's fine.

Brick and Boomer gave Buttercup her money and she said she was going to go buy some sweets and brought Butch along. 

"Hey." Brick called Blossom.

"Hmm?"

Brick put a hand against the wall near Blossom, trapping her in case she would leave.

"Why were you ignoring me?"

Blossom blushed because this position was not appropriate!!!

"I... I wasn't--" Blossom stammered and tried to leave but Brick put another hand next to her, refusing to move.

"Tell me."

"OI BRICK!~!" Mitch yelled.

"GET 'ER BOY!" Joey yelled.

Both Blossom and Brick blushed even more furiously and Brick let go of the wall and pulled his hat down. Blossom laughed because of the eyes. Brick blushed even more and then Blossom whispered to him, "It was a dare."