Secret

"I dare the RRBZ to be bc slaves for 2 chapters I dare Everyone say their most secret of secrets I dare the Ppgz and the Rrbz to say who thier in love with" Blossom read the dare aloud.

"Oh dear." Butch and Boomer faced their doom, who was smiling really evilly.

"Slaves, huh?" Buttercup repeated.

The next thing they saw was Butch holding a cup to her face while she sips on it, Brick fanning her and Boomer holding a platter of junk food for her to eat. Floyd and Lloyd laughed at them. "IF YOU CONTINUE LAUGHING, I'LL KILL YOU!" Butch yelled, which earned him a punch to the face from Buttercup. Brick just sighed and hoped they'd get this over with.

"I'll tell my secret, first then." Blossom blushed. "I... I'm scared of shrimp."

"Same." Buttercup and Bubbles repeated, trying to hide their actual deepest secrets.

"You are?" Butch laughed but Buttercup hit him.

"You're still my slave, dumbass."

"I watch porn." Butch said nonchalantly and everyone gasped. Floyd and Lloyd thought it over and shrugged.

"Yeah, us too."

"Well, I don't like my hat ruined." Brick said, which made Buttercup grab his hat and threw it away. Brick was about to get it but Buttercup told him to stay there.

"I like Bubbles." Boomer said bluntly. Bubbles blushed and everyone other than Julie got grossed out.

"WE ALL KNOW THAT!"

"Awww...."

Then, they heard a voice, a really small voice saying,"Some" and then, the door suddenly burst opened. "BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME!" It was Robin. " I heard you were telling secrets. Go on." She sat down next to Julie. "I was an accidental pregnancy."

"That's just sad." Mitch commented which earned him a slipper to the face. "Well, I like Joey."

"I like Mitch too."

"Everyone knows that." Robin stated and Julie chuckled.

"Well, I had plastic surgery." Julie stated and everyone looked at her.

"Uh, where?" Butch asked.

"Liposuction, actually."

"Oh."

"So, who do you love?" Blossom asked.

"What about you, Blossom?" Robin asked and she blushed. She did her signature smile that was the reason of her being really popular in their school.

"All of you." Blossom said, her cheeks not so flushed but still slightly pink. 

"Aww... thanks." Butch said, sarcastically and with a high voice, putting one hand to his face and the other holding up to Blossom, ruining the mood, which earned a kick from Blossom. 

"Same, except for Butch." Buttercup stated.

"Same, as well. I love everyone." Bubbles stated in her cheerful voice then glanced at Boomer. Everyone saw that and gagged.

"I guess, it's the same for all of us." Robin stated. "I mean, why would we be here if we didn't?"

Brick didn't say anything at first which worried the others. He's not going to object about it? Brick noticed their stares at him and he coughed, pulling his hat down.

"Tch, what do you want me to do? Lie and deny that I'm not the same?" He muttered but everyone heard it. They all smiled, even his brothers, and ran up to him. Other than Buttercup and Blossom, they all hugged him and said,

"Awwww..... You have good in you, after all."

"Hey! Watch the hat!"

Blossom chuckled. Buttercup crossed her arms and snickered. "That Brick's so popular." Blossom looked at him, smiling.

"I guess so."

No one noticed her blushing after Brick said what he said.