Stuff

"i dare buttercup to tell everyone what she left out i dare butch to say how feels about buttercup i dare brick to hit buttercup i dare boomer to be mean for 3 chapters .i dare butch to beat up brick for the last dare i dare everyone to relive their most embarrassing moment" Blossom read.

Everyone looked at Buttercup and Butch blushed even more. Buttercup smirked.

"Oi, Butters." Butch called out. "You already bought everything, what else do you want?" Butch sighed and he continued, "Maybe you could give me the remaining money... for I don't know... a kiss?" Butch flirted then winked at Buttercup.

Buttercup glared at Butch but then thought about it. She smirked and started approaching Butch. Butch was a bit frightened then Buttercup grabbed his hand, shoved the money to his chest and kissed him full on the lips. 

They pulled away and Buttercup smirked. "Let's go."

Buttercup smirked again. "Why don't you tell them, Butch?" 

Everyone looked at Butch. "No-no way... The dare said you!"

"Then I won't tell."

Buttercup snickered . "Alright, tell them how you feel about me, Butch."

Butch stammered. "Uh-- um=---" Butch thought about the time they bought the  stuff. "A prostitute--"

Butch stopped when Buttercup glared at him. Everyone looked confused. 

"It's all an inside joke to them." Blossom sighed. Blossom turned to Brick and ignored her, prior to the last dare. He was waiting for this day. Finally, time for his revenge.

"I'm ready." Buttercup stated, Brick smirked mischievously and hit her full on in the gut. Buttercup was sent flying and Brick laughed. Boomer thought about his dare and glared at Bubbles.

"I-I hate you!" Boomer stammered, teared up and then left crying. Butch rolled up his sleeves and threw a punch on Brick's way. Brick dodged it.

"Wait!" Butch yelled.  "It's a dare!"

Brick sighed and let Butch beat him up.

"The last dare..." Robin muttered. "Haven't we already done it?"

"Yeah, I don't want to do that again." Lloyd stated.

"Yeah, let's not." Floyd stated.

Blossom sighed. "I guess let's not." She glanced at Brick before ending the chapter.