Boomercup

"alright guys, there's a truth this time. Brick... Why did you get jealous during the spin the bottle game?" Blossom's eyes widened a quarter before she blinked again. She looked at him with her poker face and he sighed.

"I was getting impatient with Bash." Brick glared at Bash. "This bastard kept spinning the bottle every time it pointed at Bubbles. And besides, isn't this the chapter where you two break up?"

"Yes, apparently, you're right." Bash said. He turned to Bubbles and nodded. She smiled and left his side and headed to Boomer.

"Well, you should think twice before you do that because Boomer and Buttercup were dared to go on a date." Blossom announced and Bubbles and Boomer gasped. Buttercup gagged.

"Eww..." Buttercup yelled and Boomer felt a bit offended.

"Well, you'll have to go." Blossom said while reading the next dare. "While we're waiting for the two, Bubbles and I will race."

"What???" Bubbles whined.

Buttercup and Boomer had left and Blake started chuckling to himself. Grabbing a camera, he opened the door and whispered to the rest of the people, "why don't we follow them instead?"

They all looked at each other.

"Great idea!" Butch yelled and followed Blake to the door. His brothers followed and so did the girls and the rest of the boys.

Brick approached Blossom and asked her about this. He was going to touch her but then

Smack

"Blossom?" Brick's eyes widened as Blossom slapped his hand away from him.

"Ah..." Blossom trailed off. "I was... just scared."

She walked away and Brick was kinda confused. Was it a dare?

He didn't think it was. Besides, if it isn't , then he must have done something something to her.

"What did I do now?" Brick groaned to himself.

The date was finished and it was a anti climatic as nothing particular happened between the two. Boomer kept treating Buttercup as Bubbles, completely forgetting they're opposites. And Buttercup was the same.

They were back in the house and finally, it was Bubbles and Blossom's race. "Blossom, please have mercy."

"I don't half ass anything."

The race began and Blossom came in 5.6 seconds faster than Bubbles. "You got slower, Bubbles. Train harder next time." Blossom pointed out and she nodded.

Brick looked at Blossom, wondering what he did wrong.