Butch

"I dare everyone to play Try not to blush, except for Blossom and Brick. Brick embarrass himself in front of live TV and I dare Butch to say what he truly think of everyone. Butch, note: Nothing sexual. And I dare Butch not to be a perv for 2 chapters."

"Not be a perv for two chapters???" Butch yelled. "Is this another way for you to punish me??"

Buttercup laughed while he pouted. "Alright, it's time to play."

The girls, Buttercup, Bubbles, Julie, Robin, and Mitch are told to try not to blush while the others touch and kiss. Butch touches Buttercup and she blushed and kicked him in the gut. He was sent flying and he is nowhere to be seen.

Boomer kisses Bubbles, citing a blush from Bubbles and she kissed him back. 

"This is a try not to blush, girls--"

"-- and Mitch"

"--and Mitch, do not  blush!"

Julie, Robin and Mitch were the ones left. Floyd smirked at Julie and she muttered 'hot' before blushing. Mitch blushed almost immediately when Joey kissed him.

No matter what Lloyd does, he could not make Robin blush. Robin starts laughing at his face and he clicks his tongue. He kisses her and the sudden movement made Robin blush.

"Well... that was eventful."

"You think?" Brick turned to Blossom, who turned away almost immediately. He clenched his fists again and grabbed Blossom's arm. "Why are you ignoring me?!"

Blossom acted like he didn't do anything and looked past him. Bubbles noticed she needed help and turned Brick away from her. 

"Brick, it's your turn." Bubbles told him. Brick huffed, and sped to a studio. Floyd and Lloyd didn't miss a beat when they turned on the TV, eager to make fun of Brick. 

Brick was in live TV. He coughed at first then pulled his hat down. "You look beautiful." He blushed soon after and left.

"What the hell?! You didn't embarrass yourself!" Butch yelled throwing a sock at him but Brick grabbed it before it hit him. 

"I did, I don't like giving compliments." Brick said, turning away. Everyone sighed. 

"Alright, Floyd and Lloyd are pretty cool. Mitch is hella gay--" then he whispered to the rest of the boys "--don't go near him when you're in the toilet"

"HEY!"

"Joey is bisexual, I guess Mitch is too. Joey is an asshole. He stole my food once."

"Food?! I was protecting that girl from you!"

"Shut up, Joey." Butch laughed at him. "Brick is my asshole brother and Boomer is my dumbass brother." He looked at the girls. "Robin's hot. Puberty hit her right." Robin blushed. "Julie, wow, amazing. Want to hit that."

"NOTHING SEXUAL!" Blossom yelled, blushing.

"Blossom's really hot. She's a prude though. Bubbles is cute but that's Boomer's. Buttercup is cool." Butch looked around. Then he nodded. "Am I supposed to talk about Princess too? Well she's a fucking bitch."

"Language!"

"Also, no being pervertive, starting the next chapter because you were pretty pervertive this chapter." Blossom told him and he pouted.

"Hella pervertive." Butch winked at her and she glared at him. Blossom turned to Brick who was glaring at her. He noticed she looked and turned away almost instantly.