Dares

Blossom checked her phone notification. There were plenty of dares, she can say. Then, she noticed her dare. 

She called everyone and as loud as she could, she read, "I dare Boomer to act like Butch, Mitch to flirt with Princess, I dare Buttercup to kiss Butch and she can't hurt him and--" Blossom stopped herself. "Yeah, that's all."

Brick noticed the pause she made while everyone cheered on the dares while some booed on it. She wasn't looking at him, even after the kiss they made yesterday. What's up with her now? What did he do?? 

"Blossom--" He couldn't even finish his sentence without her having to shuffle away and going to Boomer. He clenched his fists. What did he do??

"Boomer, do you know how?" Blossom asked Boomer and he nodded and started swearing and catcalling Bubbles. Only Bubbles. Bubbles giggled, enjoying the attention and personality Boomer was trying to put. Boomer's bad at catcalling so he's basically just complimenting her.

"That's not how I act Boomer!" Butch called out. "TALK ABOUT HER BOOBS-" Butch got a punch from Buttercup.

"That's my sister, asshole!" Buttercup yelled and Butch swore under his breath.

"Should we call Princess?" Mitch asked. 

"As if she'll ever come to the Powerpuff Girls'  house." 

"Oh, right. Then let's go to her house." Mitch beckoned them to follow and they all followed to her manor. It was so huge and amazing. Brick too this chance to tell her.

"Bloss--" Again, Blossom diverted her attention away from Brick and approached Mitch, telling him to call her. Brick clenched his fists again and turned to Bubbles.

"What the fuck is up with her?!" Brick whispered to Bubbles and she giggled. 

"I noticed she was ignoring you."

"Yeah, why?!"

Bubbles shrugged and was taken aback when someone touched her butt. "THIS is how I act," It was Butch and he got a punch from Boomer.

"Don't touch her!" He hissed and Bubbles smiled.

"Thanks, Boomer." Boomer smiled at her. "You can do that if you want." Bubbles giggled and Boomer blushed ever more furiously.

"Uh-- but that's-- that's crossing your boundaries--"

"It's fine if I give my consent." Bubbles kissed him on the cheek.

Brick huffed, crossed his arms and looked at Blossom. The least she could do was look at him. He sighed and glared at Blossom. Princess came out, not because Mitch called her, but because she saw the Boys. 

"Brick~ did you come to see me?" Princess was obsessed with him and he hated it. Butch laughed at his inevitable death and he glared at him.

"Princess." Princess turned to Mitch and glared.

"What?" 

"Guess what I'm wearing right now?" Mitch asked and she raised her brow. "The smile you gave me."

Everyone except Princess gagged. She just looked at him in utter disbelief. Mitch started blushing furiously. "Um... if you're not gonna say anything, I-- I'm not"

"Sorry but my heart is taken." Princess said bluntly and grabbed Brick's arm. "By Brick."

"I'll give it back to you." Brick muttered but everyone with super hearing heard what he said and chuckled a bit.

_______

They finally left her house after a long while of convincing. "That was horrible."

"Yeah, Bloss, it was--" Brick was ignored again when she headed for Butch and Buttercup.

"It's your turn." She told them and Brick pouted. This time, Boomer noticed and laughed at him, knowing Butch would do the same. Brick knew he was trying to be Butch and let him go.

Butch smirked at Buttercup and she glared at him. She leaned in and kissed Butch on the lips. It was a small peck because she didn't want to kiss him. Buttercup crossed her arms, huffed and walked away. 

Butch laughed, then both of them noticed how Blossom and Brick were acting. They turned to each other and started laughing at Brick.