Date

Brick saw it. He noticed his name. Blossom was in the shower and she left her phone outside. He walked past it when it rang to show a notification. Brick checked it and saw his name. He had to ignore Blossom. 

Brick grabbed the phone, and deleted the part where it says for him to ignore her. Blossom got out of the shower after a while and put on her clothes. Brick approached her. "New dare." He pointed. Blossom smiled. She was about to take it when Brick interrupted her.

"I'm- I'm supposed to read it." 

Blossom blinked and saw the words "Brick must read this not Blossom." She smiled, nodded and called everyone over.

"i dare bc to tell us what she bout with the money i dare mitch to kiss the person he hates most i dare butch and buttercup must go on a romantic date (buttercup can not hurt him at all during or after this)" Brick read and Buttercup nodded.

"I bought food and some new soccer shoes." Buttercup stated but Butch blushed a bit by how casual she said it because although she was telling the truth, there was something she left out.

Mitch stood up. He hated Princess the most but he doesn't want to kiss her. He could lie and say Butch but--

"We all know you hate Princess." Robin stated and he sighed. 

Fine. He kissed Princess after going to her manor. He came back with a slap mark on his face. The twins and Joey laughed. "Ha ha" Mitch laughed sarcastically and sat down. "Very funny."

Blossom looked at Brick. Brick noticed it but didn't look at her. He ignored him and she noticed. She smiled and knew. It was a dare. Brick may not be so perceptive but Blossom observes things without putting her feelings in. Of course, Brick can do the same thing but when Blossom's involved, he can't seem to do that and imagines the worst.

Butch and Buttercup looked at each other, shrugged and left for the nearest park. They decided to do skateboarding and they talked and talked after. It may not seem as though but Buttercup has become really friendly with Butch and is perfectly fine with him around. Being dared not to hurt him? That's like an insult. Because she knows she won't.

Not anymore.