Jealous

"I dare the PPG to make the person they truly love jealous, kiss them and tell them how they really feel." Blossom read aloud and as soon as she did, she cringed so hard.

"Not a nice dare, ain't it, Red?" Butch called and Floyd and Lloyd laughed.

"I guess we're out of it this time." Julie said to Robin but then she shook her head.

"We're not sure if Buttercup's straight yet," Robin stated which earned a can of soda hurling to her face. 

"I don't think making our loved ones jealous is 'romantic' to say in the least. I am completely against this and I would be perfectly fine if everyone else is too." Blossom announced after letting everyone turn to her.

The girls were about to agree when they were interrupted by Brick's laugh. "What, what's so funny?" Blossom asked him, scowling.

"Well, when I refused, you were completely all 'you can't refuse!' But now that you're cornered, you decide it's alright?" 

Blossom and Brick glared at each other and Bubbles and Boomer knew it was a sign that it should be stopped. "What, your ego hurt or something?" Brick asked, raising an eyebrow. Blossom clenched her fists.

"Or is it because you're ace?" 

Buttercup stood up from her seat, making it fall down. "BRICK JOJO---" 

She was interrupted when Blossom said, "I'll do it, you idiot," and quickly kissed Butch. Buttercup flinched. 

"Wait, you like him?" 

"No!" Blossom pulled away. "I'm trying to make 'him' jealou--" Butch pulled her in and their lips crashed. It was enticing to say that Butch knew how to kiss. Their tongues swirled around for a while and everyone watched them awkwardly, thinking: This was not supposed to happen, this was NOT supposed to happen! 

They all turned to Brick, who surprisingly, still hasn't pulled his hat down to hide his anger. "Stop it, get a room." He soon muttered, enough for them to hear. They pulled a way, saliva leading from their mouths.

"Oh my gosh, Red."

"No," Blossom covered her mouth. "I did not just do that."

"Considering how it took you a while to pull away, yes, you did just do that." 

Everyone laughed except for Brick and Boomer. Boomer knew. He knew his brother. Brick knew he knew so he turned away from him before he starts reading his face. 

"Well, I don't particularly like anyone," Buttercup stated.

"And I, don't want to hurt Boomer." Bubbles stated. 

"Well, you could kiss me as well, see the differences between you three puffs." Butch stated, drooling at the three. Floyd threw a stick at him and the three puffs glared at him. Bubbles noticed Boomer pouting and mouthing: I could be a good kisser too...

Bubbles giggled, approached him and kissed him full on the lips. It was a small peck. They pulled away. "I love you Boomer." Everyone in the room gagged, except Brick, who was still remembering the scene that unfolded before him. 

Blossom, the 'goody-goody-two-shoes' Blossom. Butch, his horny brother. Blossom with Butch. Butch with Blossom. Blossom, of all people, with Butch. Blossom, of all people, with Butch. He shook those thoughts off but it continued anyway. Red with Green... Green with Red. No. No.

"I'm going outside." Brick left. Blossom followed him, subconsciously, but everyone knew why. They all smirked. Everyone knew they were heads over heels with each other. Everyone, everyone but them.

"Brick."

"What?" Brick asked, his tone a bit angrier than he thought he was about to conjure. He flinched at the sound of his voice but not sure why he was that angry. It's not like he doesn't approve of his brothers dating the puffs. I mean, Bubbles and Boomer are probably getting it on, already. It's just Butch. There's a feeling in his stomach that he does not want Butch near Blossom. Blossom, of all people.

Brick looked up, scowling but his expression softened when he saw the hurt expression Blossom emitted. "Bloss, sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"Why'd you have to be so angry?" 

Brick stopped. Why did she have to ask that?! He could lie, like he's always been. But, but, looking at her right now... he just couldn't. Then, the memory of Butch and Blossom making out right in front of him made him angry again.

"Why I'm angry? Why I'm angry?!" Brick started to yell which made Blossom flinch. "Well, why did you have to kiss my brother in front of me?! My brother, right in front of me. Kiss, Blossom. I didn't like that!" 

Blossom caught his last sentence and got even more angry. "Why would you get angry?! We're not even together! You're fine with Boomer and Bubbles, but not Butch and I?! I'm not trying to say anything or get a relationship with him, but do you have to be so angry?!" 

Brick flinched. She's right. They're not together. It's not in his place to get angry. "Whatever, Blossom." He turned away, about to pull his hat down but Blossom was getting none of that.

"Oh, no you don't turn away from me Brick Jojo!" He flinched when she said his full name. This can't be good.

But he was wrong.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss. A long one, in fact. They pulled away after a while, Blossom looked at him, pouting playfully and said, "You're such an idiot." which meant 'I like you' but he doesn't need to know that.

When both of them got back, Buttercup was being held by Boomer and Butch. Blossom lifted a brow.

"What?" She asked innocently. "They're still my slaves. Brick, come here! I want a drink!" 

Brick sighed. Blossom and Brick made eye contact then he left to get her a soda.