Pool of Shrimp

"i dare bubs and bc to say what there deepest darkest secrets are if they don't tell the truth they hafta be butchs sex slaves for 8 chapters i dare blossom to swim in a pool of shrimp for 1 houri dare blossom to eat nothing but broccoli for 3 chaptersgreens truth: are yall a couple (if no for the truth i dare butch to ask bc to be his girlfriend and she must say yes and be a couple till i say so)i dare boomer to go on live tv and yell IM GAY(butch cant know this) i dare brick to tell butch he played 2 hours in heaven with bc but say that he made out with her and loved it" Blossom read to herself in her room while no one was there.

Blossom sighed. Broccoli, huh? She remembered the time where her sisters refused to eat broccoli and ended up being beaten by broccoli themselves. Well then, she'll have to suck it up and eat them. 

She called everyone to the living room and announced the first dare. 

"S-sex slaves? But I don't wanna be a sex slave~!!" Bubbles whined. Blake huffed. 

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Blake yelled at Butch.

"How dare you force a maiden like her to become your slave?!" Breaker pointed at Butch and Butch flinched.

"I don't want my counterpart saying that to me!!" Butch yelled at them and Bash sighed. He didn't want to be part of this but as the possessive guy he is, he held onto Bubbles.

"This may be just a dare, but right now Bubbles is mine--" Bash looks at Boomer and smirks snidely"--and mine alone. She is my property and I won't allow anyone to touch her."

"What did you say!!!" Boomer yelled. "Bubbles is NOT an object and I thought you were the good counterparts!"

"Not everyone is good just because they are heroes." Bash states. "Because you think humans aren't objects, I, as your counterpart, think of humans as toys."

"Why you...!!"

"Enough!" Blossom yelled. "Buttercup, Bubbles! Tell your secrets!"

Buttercup sighed. "For the longest time ever... I feel like I'm the weakest of the group... because I'm always apparently the 'brawns', I'm not smart, I'm not the friendly kid, I'm just a burden who doesn't think twice before attacking despite the fact that there might be consequences." 

Before Bubbles started, Butch approached Buttercup and held her hand. Buttercup looked at him and he smiled. She smiled back. Julie smiled. "You liiiiikeee herrrrrr " She whispered to Butch which ruined the mood since both blushed.

"I... I didn't know you thought that way Buttercup..." Bubbles muttered. "I'm the same I guess. So many people are telling me that I should get stronger or as a hero, I shouldn't be sparing them in case of consequences that they'll strike back. So many people are telling me I'm too soft but  I just don't like violence. I feel like no one cares and that I'm useless."

"Bubb--" Boomer was interrupted with Bash glaring at him.

"Well, you have to stop thinking that way." Bash told her. "You're not useless. On the contrary, I think I might need you tonight." Bash licked his lips and Butch flinched the most out of the three who did: Butch, Boomer and Bubbles because despite having the Boomer face, he had the Butch personality.

"Hey, that's my sister you're talking about!" Buttercup yelled. 

"Oh, don't provoke me, "brawns"."

"Bash, you're taking things too far!" Breaker yelled at him as Bash laughed.  "Why don't you tell the next dare, Blossom?"

"Well, I already called some people to put shrimp on the kiddie pool we no longer use."

"Shrimp??"

_____________

Blossom, after swimming in a pool of shrimp was laughed at by Butch and Brick and so Blossom punched Butch.

"Wait, why only me?!" Butch yelled.

"Because you're a dumbass!" Brick laughed at Butch which earned a kick to the stars from Blossom.

"What's the next dare, Bloss?"

"Well, it's a truth actually..." Blossom said as she stepped out her room after a quick shower. "But a dare also? Well, The question is if Butch and Buttercup are a couple and the dare is that if they aren't Butch has to ask Buttercup to be his girlfriend and she cannot refuse."

"That's too long!" Buttercup yelled. "I don't want to do that much so yes, we are a couple." Buttercup looked at Butch with a strained and creepy smile. "Right, Butch?"

Butch gulped and nodded. "Yep."

"Now, the next dare... I suppose... Boomer go on live TV and say 'I'm gay'"

Boomer immediately flew to the nearest live broadcast. Brick turned on the TV to the live broadcast and Butch recorded it. "I am gay!" Boomer was seen on TV as he yelled and it was recorded perfectly. When Boomer came back, both Brick and Butch laughed at him. "Shut up."

"Well then. There aren't any dares anymore." Blossom announced and they all went back to their respective places before being called to the living room. Before Brick could leave, Blossom held his hand and pulled him aside to a corner no one could see them but it was a tight spot so they were in an awkward position where Brick's hand was at Blossom's back and Blossom's left hand was on the wall beside Brick and her right hand on his back.

"B-Blossom?"

"You have a dare."

Brick was completely flushed, he thought it was some sort of confession. Guess not. He felt bad that he thought that way too. Blossom told him about the dare and he approached Butch in a rather vulgar way.

"Hey, you fucker!" Brick yelled.

"|Huuh?! You wanna go, Bri-tch?!" 

"That didn't even make any sense, anyway I just finished a game of 2 hours in heaven with Buttercup and I made out with her! I said I loved her too! Guess what , we're a couple now!"  Brick yelled at him. 

Butch was being quiet at first. He looked at Brick's shoes and the house was oddly quiet. Butch sighed and looked even deeper down and then he   looked at Brick, one eye not to be seen and the other completely with anger. "What the fuck did you say?"

It was at this moment that Brick knew...

he fucked up.