Destruction

"I dare Brick burn his hat, I dare Boomer to burn Octi, I dare everyone to say their most embarrassing moments and I dare everyone to tell their crush--" Blossom was interrupted by Brick.

"I SAID I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH--"

"Brick, language!" Blossom screeched and Brick turned around, grabbed his hat and burned it. 

"You owe me a hat." Brick glared at Blossom and she snickered. Then, everyone noticed how Brick's luscious hair waving around with his low ponytail. His hair was really long and his bangs were square and it made him look really attractive. They never knew because Brick never took off his hat. 

"Damn." Mitch checked Brick out and Joey hit him.

Boomer looked at Bubbles, who was sniffling. "You won't do it, right Boomer?" Bubbles asked, her eyes twinkling. Boomer looked at Blossom and she sighed, mouthing 'do it.'

Boomer sped out of the living room and ran to her room. Bubbles noticed immediately and without skipping a beat, she followed him. Bubbles was faster than Boomer but when she got there, Octi was already burning.

"Oh no..." Buttercup gasped when she got to the room. Everyone else arrived as well. "Boomer, you are in deep trouble."

The next moment, no one saw what happened but the outcome was clear. Boomer had a black eye, broken nose and was bleeding all over while Bubbles mourned over Octi. 

"I-it's fine, Bubbles. We can bu-buy another one, right Red?" Buttercup stammered but Bubbles glared at Buttercup. "Or never mind."

They all went back to the living room except for Bubbles and Boomer. "It's fine, let's leave them on their own for now." Blossom sighed. "Alright, my embarrassing story."

"Oooh, this is going to be good." Floyd and Lloyd muttered but Blossom heard them and glared. Julie snickered at them.

"I guess it was that time when us girls woke up back when we were kids." Blossom remembered. "My sisters got envious of my hair waking up without getting it messy so Buttercup pulled a chunk of my hair off. I had to fight crimes and go to school with the haircut and it was really embarrassing." Blossom blushed, holding her bangs. 

Floyd and Lloyd laughed so hard. Joey and Mitch held their laughs while Butch's jaw dropped. "Woah, I want to see that." Butch muttered and Brick hit him.

"Alright, my turn!" Buttercup yelled. "I used to have a crush on Ace."

"OH MY GOD, HIM?!" Robin screeched. "GIRL, SPILL ALL THE TEA."

"Who?" Butch asked.

"One of the Gang Green Gang." Blossom informed him. "Buttercup ended up liking him no matter what Bubbles and I told her."

"Oh."

"That's not really embarrassing," said Floyd.

"Yeah, it's just weird." Lloyd continued.

"What's not weird about a kidnergartener falling for a teenager?" Butch spat and Buttercup crossed her arms.

"I told a story and I did not ask for any of these criticism."

"It's amazing you even know that word--" Buttercup threw a sofa at Butch.

"I'll tell mine then. I was born an accident." Julie said. "Not really embarrassing though."

"I once peed my pants back in school." Joey told the group and Mitch laughed. "Shut up."

"Well, I tortured a hamster once and got exposed one day and that was really embarrassing."

"Oh my god, how could you DO that?!" Butch yelled at Mitch throwing an empty can at him.

"SAYS THE BOY WHO TORTURED THREE LITTLE GIRLS WHEN THEY WERE STILL KIDS!" Mitch yelled back throwing a computer at him.

"We didn't have anything embarrassing." Floyd and Lloyd stated. Mitch pulled their pants down. 

"What about now?" 

"Fuck you!" Floyd and Lloyd blushed as they put their pants on again, throwing their shoes at him and Mitch laughs.

"Language!

"Well, I remember that time I once asked Him to get me a cookie, and he gave me a humiliating experience instead." Butch blushed, remembering the moment. "I can't tell you more."

"He's traumatized." Brick confirmed and Julie looked at him in pity.

"Poor boy." She sat next to him and pat his hair. "Well, what about you Brick?"

"Pfft, as if I'll tell you."

"Brick!"

"It's embarrassing. It's supposed be known by your closest friends, not by a dare."  Brick turned away and realized he had no hat to pull down anymore to show he wasn't blushing. "You continue the dare, I'll go buy another hat."

"Ah, I'll go with you!" Blossom stood up and approached him. They sped to town, leaving their red trails. Everyone went silence for a while until Butch grabbed Buttercup and said,

"And then there was 5." He sped while he held onto Buttercup. Julie, Floyd, Lloyd, Mitch and Joey were the last ones. Mitch and Joey left.

"And then there was 3." Julie looked to the twins. "I assume those who left are those who have crushes on each other." 

"Yeah." The both answered.

"Why aren't you leaving?" 

The twins looked at each other then at Julie, and they started snickering. "We didn't want to leave behind the forever single." Floyd and Lloyd started laughing so hard with Julie blushing. She managed to grab a chair and threw plenty at them while they tried to run away.

____________

Another chapter passed, we still don't know Julie's crush lmao. I made Mitch and Joey gay, Floyd and Lloyd don't have a crush on each other but they prefer each other's company other than others like other twins. I'm not sure if I should make Julie ace or get into a love triangle with Floyd and Lloyd.

And it seemed I forgot Robin in the first two chapters so I'll add her in the next.