~Five~

I fluttered my eyes open and noticed that I wasn't in the living room anymore. I sat up and saw that I was in Sam's room.

I heard the bathroom door open and out came Sam. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well good morning" He leaned against the bathroom doorway.

"Good morning. How did I get up here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I carried you up here" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"You were tossing and turning on the couch so I brought you up here" He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Oh thanks" I smiled.

"No problem" He walked to the dresser and grabbed some clothes "Oh and Nate took Bailey out for lunch so it's just you and me for a while" He winked.

"What time is it?" I frantically asked.

"12:30" He checked his watch.

"Shit! I have to be at work in 15 minutes!" I flew out of bed and into the bathroom to fix myself up a bit.

When I came out of the bathroom Sam was already dressed and had Nate's car keys.

"Where do you work? I'll drive you there" He dangled the keys.

"Gallo Blanco" I answered.

He took my hand and raced downstairs. We went through a door that led to the garage and hopped into the car.

He pressed a button for the garage door to open and backed up out of the driveway. He closed the garage door and raced down the street.

"What time do you get off?" He asked once we reached a stop light.

"10:30" I sighed.

"I'll pick you up" He stepped on the gas.

"Thanks" I smiled to myself and looked out the side window.

We arrived at Gallo Blanco with 3 minutes until my shift.

"Thanks for the ride!" I exclaimed crossing the street.

"I'll see you later!" Sam shouted out the window.

I waved and walked through the restaurant into the back room. I opened my locker and grabbed my black dress that I kept in there incase of emergencies. I changed into it and shoved my clothes in the locker before locking it.

I fixed my hair as much as I could and grabbed an apron and tied it around my waist.

I walked into the dining room and smiled at my co-workers.

"Hi Lux" Morgan smiled at me.

Morgan was a year older than me, he has messy brown hair and brown eyes to match.

"Hey Morgan" I smiled back and grabbed 4 menus from the counter.

I did my daily work routine. I led people to their tables, handed them their menus, took their orders, refilled their glasses, took away their empty plates, brought them their bill and collected my tips.

My shift ended and I grabbed my clothes from my locker and waited outside for Sam to pick me up.

I waited about 30 minutes until Morgan pulled up to the sidewalk in his grey 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer.

"Do you need a ride?" He arched his head so he could see me through the passenger window.

"Yea" I smiled and got into the passenger seat.

We drove and sat in silence for 10 minutes until we reached my house.

"This is it, thanks again for the ride" I smiled and went to open my door.

I heard a click and all the doors in the car were locked. I felt my heart start to race and the air in the car got thicker and thicker.

"Morgan what are you doing?" I repositioned myself so my back was against the door.

"I just wanna talk" He smiled sweetly.

"What about?" My voice cracked.

"I've been watching you lately Lux. There's something very intriguing about you" He touched my hair.

"Uhh thanks" I quietly said.

"Maybe it's the way your hair bounces when you walk, maybe the elegant way you speak or maybe even your big brown eyes" He leaned closer and placed his hand on my upper thigh.

Morgan kept leaning closer and I didn't know what to do. I was cornered. He delicately pressed his lips against mine and held them there for what felt like forever. He brushed his lips against my jaw and started sucking on my neck. He slid his hand up my back and started to unzip my dress. I tried my best to keep my body where it was while I moved my right arm to unlock the door.

I opened the door, grabbed my belongings and said thanks for the ride. I slammed the door and walked normally to my front door without causing any suspicion.

I got the door open and quickly stepped inside locking it behind me.

I looked through the peephole and saw Morgan still sitting in his car outside of my house.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Bailey's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Can you come home?" I choked out.

"Lux what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"This guy I work with gave me a ride home because Sam didn't pick me up and I went to leave but he wouldn't let me, then he said he wanted to talk and after that he kissed me" I cleared my throat.

"Where are you now?" She said.

"I'm at home but he's still sitting outside. I really need you to come home tonight, I don't want to be alone in the house" I quietly said through the phone.

"We'll be right over don't worry" She hung up.

I hit end and looked through the peephole. Morgan was tapping his fingers on his steering wheel and eventually drove away.

I slid down the door and sat on the ground until Bailey came home.

I heard multiple car doors open and close. I jolted up off the ground and looked through the peephole to see Bailey, Nate and Sam.

I unlocked the door and opened it to let them all in.

Bailey wrapped her arms around neck and pulled me in for a tight embrace.

"What all happened? What did he say?" Nate asked leading Bailey and I to the couch.

Sam locked the door and stood beside Nate.

I explained to them step by step what happened and everything that he said.

I felt myself tearing up a bit. Something like this has never happened to me before. I was terrified at the time but now I'm more creeped out that someone I have worked with and known for a year and a half could be so.. creepy.

"Now he knows where I live and I have to work with him tomorrow" The thought of him sent shivers all over my body.

"Lux I'm so sor-" Sam was cut off.

"You're kidding me right? A simple apology isn't going to make up for this Sam! You should have picked her up like you said instead of sitting on the couch swapping spit with some simpleminded bimbo!" Bailey yelled.

Nate placed his hand on her back and calmed her down.

"I'm going to go to bed, I'll see you guys tomorrow" I faked a smile and walked past them towards the stairs.

"Lux" Sam softly said.

"Goodnight guys" I avoided eye contact with him and made my way upstairs.

I checked my window to make sure it was locked and closed the blinds.

I slipped on some pyjamas and tried to get some rest.