~Final Chapter: Twenty-Five~

I looked beside him and saw Bailey laughing.

"What are you doing?" I looked between the two of them.

They didn't answer and stopped in front of the pool.

I stared at Nate and shook my head.

"Nate don't!" I yelled but it was too late.

He chucked me into the water and tossed me a beer when I resurfaced.

"Thanks" I rolled my eyes and opened the beer.

I took a few sips then stopped when I saw Sam. I swam over to the edge of the pool and handed him the beer.

He downed the rest of it and extended his hand towards me.

I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him into the pool. When he surfaced I watched as he whipped his head side to side making his hair spray water on me.

We gazed into one another's eyes and smiled.

I took a few steps towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned in a bit and before connecting our lips I said.

"I love you daddy" Then touched my lips to his.

Sam placed his hands on the back of my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he glided his hands along my back.

I pulled away with a huge smile on my face.

"Was that a yes?" He asked me.

I nodded and pecked his lips again.

It felt good to be back with Sam.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sam and I have been together for 3 years now.

Bailey and I moved in with Sam and Nate about a year ago.

The four of us are inseparable especially when Nate throws a party.

Mark still shows up to the occasional party even though he's never invited. We don't talk much which is fine by me but he still shoots me a wink or a smirk every once in a while.

I still talk to Ben. We hang out every once in a while and talk about our relationships. He's still single but he's been going on dates and has met a girl which is awesome.

Sam still gets jealous when I talk to Ben or any guy for that matter but we're stronger than ever and I couldn't be happier. We have our ups and downs like every couple but we work through them.

It's amazing that I found someone as great as Sam. I'm so thankful for him and super excited to spend the rest of my life with him.