~Thirteen~

I woke up with 2 arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I tried to roll out of bed but was immediately pulled back.

"Stay" Sam groaned.

I rolled over to face Sam. I pecked his forehead and tried to leave the bed again.

"Stay" He pulled me into him and started to kiss my shoulder.

I sighed and laid flat on my back. A big smirk grew across his face before he started to kiss my neck with sloppy kisses.

"Stop" I laughed.

He continued to pepper my neck with sloppy kisses. About a minute passed until he started kissing my lips.

"I like kissing you" He pecked my lips again.

"I like kissing you too" I smiled.

"What do you want to do today?" Sam moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea lets go" He shot out of bed.

Sam grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed.

"I'm gonna go home to grab swim trunks and I'll pick you up in a half hour" He kissed my cheek and raced down the stairs.

I opened my drawer and pulled out a coral bathing suit. I undressed and threw it on. I grabbed a pair of high waisted shorts, a white crop top and a black kimono cardigan. I threw my hair into a messy bun and put on light makeup.

I heard the front door slam shut and multiple footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You ready?" Bailey peeked her head into my bedroom.

Sam pushed the door open and smiled wide at me.

"Yea I'm ready" I chuckled grabbing a beach towel.

"Great! Let's go!" Nate exclaimed from the bottom of the stairs.

"By the way Nate and Bailey are coming and so are the Jack's and their friends Mallory and Leigh" Sam intertwined our hands.

"I'm so excited" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"The girls are coming with me and the boys are going with Nate" Bailey told us.

"No, Lux is coming with the boys!" Sam shouted, pulling me out of the house and opening the back door for me.

Bailey, Mallory and Leigh hopped into Bailey's car while the boys piled into Nate's.

Sam sat in the passenger seat with me behind him and Johnson in the middle of Gilinsky and I.

Both cars pulled up to a stop light and Sam and Bailey rolled down their windows.

I smiled at the Jack's and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Lux what are you doing?" Gilinsky asked with a grin.

"See you guys at the beach" I waved and opened the door.

"What the fuck?" Sam and Nate said, looking at me through the window.

I closed the door to Nate's truck and Leigh opened up Bailey's. I quickly hopped inside and rolled down my window.

I blew Sam to kiss and he flipped me off.

The light turned green and Bailey stepped on the gas.

We passed the boys and Bailey merged into their lane.

We listened to a bunch of different music from Metallica and Our Lady Peace to Borgore and Dandy Warhols.

Bailey pulled into the beach which was packed with people. We parked in an empty parking spot and surprisingly there was another empty spot next to us which the boys parked in.

I got out of the car first and ran to Sam's side of the truck.

He opened the door and I stepped onto the running boards of the truck.

I placed both of my hands on his cheeks and gave him a long kiss.

When someone cleared their throat I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I'm mad at you" Sam crossed his arms.

"Why?" I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Because you snuck into Bailey's car" He said.

"You weren't even sitting with me" I took his hands.

"Still" He grumbled.

"I'm sorry daddy" I said quietly, giving him a soft peck on the lips.

Sam smirked and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I forgive you" He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.