~Nine~

Bailey and I left Nate's at 4:30pm which gave me an hour and a half to get ready for my date with Sam.

Sam was taking me to a fancy restaurant that I couldn't pronounce the name of. This was our first date as a couple and our first date overall. I was so nervous that I blanked on what I wanted to do first.

I decided on having a shower, when I finished I walked down the hallway and into my bedroom. I rummaged through my closet to look for a dress. I came across a light blue tight dress that ended upper thigh. I slipped on the dress and sat at my desk to do my makeup.

I applied a thin layer of liquid eyeliner on my eyelid and pencil eyeliner on my tear line. I curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara.

Next I walked into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. When it was completely dry I loosely curled it and walked downstairs to show Bailey what I had decided on.

"Is this okay? Or is it too much?" I nervously asked.

"Its perfect, you look stunning" Bailey smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks, what time is it?" I squinted looking into the kitchen to try and see the time on the stove.

"It's 5:56" She said.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"He's here" Bailey squealed.

A huge smile formed on my face as I watched Bailey open the front door.

Sam walked in and closed the door behind him.

When his eyes locked on mine I smiled and bit my lip.

He was wearing a white button up shirt, black skinny jeans and a black dinner jacket. His hair was styled normally and he had on his black vans.

"You look awesome" He was at a loss for words.

"You do too" I stood there in awe.

"You ready to go?" He walked over to me.

I nodded and he placed his hand on my back. He looked me up and down as we said bye to Bailey and walked out to the truck.

We arrived at the restaurant around 6:15. Sam turned off the truck and ran to my door.

He opened it and held out his hand for me to take it.

I placed my hand in his and he helped me out of the truck.

"Do you have a reservation?" The host asked.

"Wilkinson for 2" He swung our entwined hands back and forth.

"Right this way" The host led us to our table.

The restaurant was dimly lit and had candles in the middle of the table. Sam got us a booth table so we sat across from one another.

"Hi my name is Della, I will be your waitress for tonight. Is there anything I can get you guys to drink?" She smiled at both of us.

"I'll have a water please" I half smiled.

"Me too" Sam checked his watch.

The waitress walked away and fetched our waters.

"I will be back in a bit to take your orders" She walked away again.

"I'm glad you're here" Sam's face lit up red.

"I'm glad you're here too" I placed my hand on top of Sam's.

He smirked at me and stood up in his booth. I did the same and our lips met halfway. I giggled into the kiss and he pecked the corner of my mouth before taking his seat.

"Damn Sammy, is this your girl?" A boy with brown hair asked.

Two boys approached our table. One had black hair and the other had brown hair like Sam's.

"Hey boys, and yea this is my girl. Lux" He winked at me.

Sam stepped out of the booth and shook hands with the two boys.

"This is the girl that Mark was talking about" The black haired boy nudged the brunette.

"So you're the girl that slept with our boy Sam. Right on" The brown haired boy patted Sam on the back.

I stepped out of the booth and moved my hair behind my shoulders. The boys including Sam watched me straighten my dress. I ran my hands down the sides of my stomach and seperately pulled down each side of my dress.

"Sam, you're one lucky guy to have banged a girl like that" The black haired boy wiped his forehead.

"I didn't sleep with Sam" I corrected.

"That's not what Sam told us" The brunette boy tilted his head to look at Sam.

"I never said that" Sam glared at the two boys.

"Don't lie, you said it at the party" The same boy nudged him.

Sam shot the boy a dirty look and turned his attention towards me.

I looked at the ground and grabbed my phone off the table.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit" I fake smiled.

I spun on my heels and walked out of the dining area. I made it to the waiting room until someone grabbed my hand.