~Twenty-Two~

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bailey raised her voice.

I looked at each one of them then Ben. I looked back at Bailey and pointed to myself.

"Yes you" She crossed her arms.

"I guess I'm having fun" I laughed.

"Don't turn this into a joke Lux. What has gotten into you?" Bailey's eyes started getting glossy.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow and squeezed water out of my hair.

"I haven't seen you in 3 weeks, we barely talk anymore, all you do is smoke pot and you're doing a bunch of shit that's dangerous" Bailey threw her arms up.

I shrugged and didn't know how to respond.

"If this is all because of Sam then you two have a lot to talk about!" Bailey raised her voice again.

Nate took Bailey's hand and pulled her away from the conversation.

"Let's go" Ben said.

I nodded and started to walk away.

"There's no way she is going anywhere with you" Sam grabbed my hand.

"Okay 'Sam' last time I checked you're not her boyfriend anymore there's no need to be protective" Ben quoted.

"I'll take her home" Sam glared at Ben.

"No you won't" Ben told Sam.

"You're still in love with her aren't you?!" Cara screamed.

"If he was in love with me why would he have cheated on me?" I crossed my arms.

"Babe let's go" Ben whispered in my ear.

I replied with okay and started to walk to the house.

I felt hands on my waist and my body being pulled backwards. I spun on my heels and saw Sam turn Ben around and punch him right in the jaw.

"You are not driving her home when you're stoned out of your mind" Sam spat.

"Sam stop!" I yelled at him.

I ran over to them and stood in front of Sam.

"I can't believe you! Why do you care so much?!" I yelled at him.

"Because I still care about you Lux! And I'm not going to let you risk your life by getting into this guys car!" He yelled back.

I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. I choked them back and stared Sam dead in the eye.

"Don't bullshit me, if you cared about me we would still be together right now and none of this would be happening" I told him.

"What did you want me to do? I tried apologizing but you decided to move in with this loser" He pointed to Ben.

"Ben is not a loser, he was there for me when you weren't. The only loser here is you because people who cheat are losers" I spat.

"You moved in with a guy you barely know, you're unemployed, you do reckless shit, you sleep around and I'm the loser?" He counted on his fingers.

"I fucking hate you" my voice shook as I walked around him and into the house.

I pushed past people and ran into the Jacks.

"Guest bedroom is upstairs on the left" Johnson told me.

"Thanks" I said quietly and ran upstairs.

I made it to the top of the stairs before running into someone I never wanted to see again.

"Hey Lux I haven't seen you in a while" Mark smirked.

"Don't talk to me" I rudely said.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"My problem is that you're the reason that Sam and I broke up, if you never brought Cara to Leigh's party I wouldn't have just told the love of my life that I hate him" I walked around him and into the guest bedroom.

I slammed the door and sat on the bed.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

I pulled out my phone and looked at the screen.

From: Ben

Hey, I'm guessing you'll be staying the night at Johnson's or taking a cab home. I would give you a ride home but your friends obviously won't let me so text me when you get home xx

To: Ben

I'll probably take a cab home and I will. Sorry about my friends see you tomorrow xx

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and looked up to see Sam standing in the doorway.