~Six~

I opened my eyes and saw Morgan hovering over me.

I let out a small shriek and sat up trying to catch my breath.

Sam was the first one to run into my room.

"What's wrong?" His eyes shot around my room then landed on me.

"Just a bad dream" I answered, calming down.

He looked at me with soft eyes and sat beside me on my bed. He pulled me into his chest and whispered I'm so sorry over and over.

Bailey and Nate came through the door moments later. Bailey rested her head on Nate's shoulder and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and a small smile grew across my face.

"How are you feeling?" Nate asked me.

"Better" I smiled.

"Great, because I'm having another party tonight" Nate beamed.

"I'll be there around 7" I chuckled.

"What time do you start work?" Bailey interjected.

"1 o'clock" I answered, lifting Sam's hand to look at his watch.

It was 10:45am so I had time to spare before work.

"I'll pick you up and then take you to the party" Sam leaned back on his hands.

"Are you sure you can handle that?" Bailey crossed her arms.

"Yes I can" He said with a stern voice.

I let out a laugh and walked down the hallway into the bathroom. I had a quick shower and wrapped a towel around my body and scrunched my hair with a different towel.

I left the bathroom and entered my room. I closed my bedroom door and turned around to see Sam sitting on my bed, leaning on his hands and grinning at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here" I awkwardly laughed.

"Come sit" He patted a spot beside him.

"Uhm, can I get dressed first?" I looked down and motioned that I was still in a towel.

"Oh uhh, yea sure" His face turned red with embarrassment.

He sneakily looked me up and down before leaving my bedroom.

I quickly threw on my black work dress. It hugged my curves and ended mid thigh. It was long sleeved and had a low cut back.

"You can come in!" I yelled from behind the closed door.

Sam opened the door and peeked his head through. He took his original seat on my bed and looked up at me.

"Is this what you wear to work?" He smiled.

"Yea" I sighed.

"You look good" He leaned back on his hands.

"Thanks" I sat at my desk, pulled a small mirror closer to me and applied my makeup.

"I just wanted to say sorry for not picking you up last night, I feel really really bad" He looked down

"Don't worry about it" I replied standing up.

Sam got off the bed and pulled me into his strong embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the hug. We pulled out of the hug and smiled at each other.

I let my hair dry naturally which was wavy and went downstairs to grab something to eat.

I finished my bowl of cereal and placed it into the sink.

"Ready to go?!" Nate shouted from upstairs.

"Yea!" I shouted back.

Nate sat in the front seat and Bailey sat in the passenger leaving Sam and I in the back.

We reached Gallo Blanco with 5 minutes to spare until my shift.

"If Morgan's working today and starts to creep you out just call me okay?" Bailey smiled.

"Okay" I nodded and returned a smile.

I left the car and took a few steps onto the sidewalk before reaching for the restaurants door handle.

"I'll be right here to pick you up tonight, I promise!" Sam shouted out the window.

I laughed and nodded. I pulled the door open and shoved my bag into my locker. I grabbed an apron and some menus and started my shift.

Before I knew it, it was 7 o'clock. I cleaned off my last table and grabbed my bag out of my locker.

Luckily Morgan wasn't working today. I thought about asking some of my co-workers if they knew where he was but decided not too.

I walked outside and saw Sam leaning against the passenger door to Nate's truck.

I raised my eyebrows and nonchalantly checked him out head to toe.

He had his hair spiked, he had on a black T-Shirt with a coloured pocket and khaki pants.

"I promised you I was going to be right here" He opened the passenger door for me.

"I know, thank you" I patted his cheek and hopped into the truck.

Sam drove us back to my place so I could get ready for Nate's party.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed into a maroon coloured halter top and high waisted denim shorts. I touched up my makeup and straightened my hair.

I met Sam back in the car and we sped off down the street to Nate's house.