~Twenty-Four~

"I love you" Sam said to me.

"Thanks" I grabbed my phone from above my head and looked at it.

Sam grabbed my phone and laid it beside me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me once more.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for kissing Cara, I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend, for being too protective sometimes, for not being there for you after our breakup, I'm so sorry that I was the reason you turned into this tough 'no shits given' chick, I'm sorry for not loving you as much as I should have. I care about you and I love you more than words, you've always been there for me and now I want to be there for you. I'm thankful for getting to spend all this time with you and I'm thankful for having the privilege of calling you my girlfriend and I would give anything to be able to call you that again. I love you Lux Lafferty" He laid next to me and stroked my cheek.

I laid on the grass in silence and stared at the stars. Do I give Sam another chance? What if he screws up and I'm back where I started?

I sat up and so did Sam.

"You better get back to your girlfriend" I quietly said.

"Cara and I have been having problems ever since you and I broke up" I stood up.

"You guys are still together so what just happened between you and I is considered cheating" I watched as he stood up too.

"I'll break up with her right now. All I want is to be with you. I don't want Cara, I don't want some random girl I want you Lux" He paused "C'mon" He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the house.

We found Cara and saw her locking lips with some guy.

"Problem solved" Sam said quickly and pushed me against a wall before smacking his lips to mine.

Sam brushed his hands from my hips all the way up to my cheeks and back down to my hips.

"Lux" A female voice called.

"One second Bailey" Sam blurted and kissed me again.

I placed my hands on Sam's chest and pushed him back.

"Bailey I'm sorry I didn't keep in contact with you-" She cut me off.

"Im sorry for freaking out earlier" She pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged her back and felt Sam's hands pull at my belt loops.

"Okay Sam, chill. She's all yours" Bailey chuckled.

"Good" He grinned wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into his chest.

I patted his back with one of my hands and tried to pull away.

"Why are you all over her? Are you guys back together?" Nate asked.

"No" I said into Sam's chest.

I turned around and Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"This says otherwise" Nate pointed his finger at Sam and I.

I shrugged and walked out of Sam's embrace.

"Lux" Sam said.

"Yea?" I responded.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Sam-" He cut me off.

"Please. I need you, being without you for almost a month was horrible. I wasn't happy with Cara, I'm only happy when I'm with you" He took my hands in his.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" I bit my lip.

Sam took a seat on the armrest of the couch and pulled me towards him. I stood in between his legs while he looked up at me and played with my hands

"Please give me another chance, I'm begging you" He pleaded.

Before I could answer I was swept off my feet by Nate and carried into the backyard.