~Twelve~

It was no other than my boyfriend Sam. His face was a light shade of red and his neck vein was showing more and more as he yelled.

I ran over to him and placed one of my hands on his arm and the other on his cheek. I turned his attention away from the boys and onto me.

"Sam, what's going on?" I stroked his cheek.

He ignored me and went back to yelling at the two boys.

I slightly pushed him back and stepped in front of him.

"Sam" I raised my voice ever so slightly.

"What the fuck did I just say?!" Sam shouted at the boys.

He protectively placed his hand on my hip and moved me behind him.

"Babe please stop yelling, people are staring" I played with his fingers and gently pulled him.

"Did I stutter when I told you not to look at her?!" He spat.

I saw the Jacks out of the corner of my eye coming towards us. I let go of Sam's hand while his friends pulled him away and led him back to their table.

"What was that all about?" I crossed my arms.

"Those pukes were staring at your ass and talking about how hot you are and how they would love to get you in bed" He raised his voice.

"Sam quiet down" I took his head in my hands and leaned it against my stomach.

I ran my hands through his hair a few times while he rubbed his thumb on the back of my thigh.

"Bro you're so whipped" Gilinsky joked and Johnson let out a loud laugh.

"Fuck you" He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled into my stomach.

"I have to get back to work, so I'll see you when my shift ends" I said sweetly.

"Do you have to go?" Sam pulled me into his lap.

I nodded and stuck out my bottom lip.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go back to work" He smirked.

"I'm not suppose too, it's 'unprofessional'" I quoted.

Sam placed his hand on my back and lowered me closer to the ground.

"Sam don't. I have a dress on" I panicked not wanting him to accidentally drop me or let everyone see up my dress.

"One kiss" Sam made a kissing sound which made the two boys laugh.

"Do we have a problem here?" Someone asked.

I moved my eyes directly above me and saw Morgan standing over, folding his arms across his chest.

I patted Sam's shoulder making him lift me up.

"No Morgan there's not" I tried to say as politely as possible.

I glanced a Sam who had a troubling look on his face.

"Wait, Morgan?" He clued in.

Sam swallowed hard and tried to stand up with me still sitting on his lap.

I took Sam's hands in mine and placed our entwined hands in my lap.

"Everything's fine. Thanks for making sure though" I fake smiled.

"Yea no problem" Morgan glared at Sam before walking away.

"Is that the Morgan that-" I interrupted.

"Yea" I answered.

I let go of his hands and went to stand up. Sam's hands slid off lap and stopped at my hips. He pulled me back onto his lap and batted his eyelashes.

"Kiss" He ordered.

I rolled my eyes and leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek.

In one quick instant Sam turned his head making out lips connect. The corners of my lips curled into a smile that ended up breaking the kiss.

"One more" Sam stared at my lips.

"I have to go back to work Sam. I'll see you in 40 minutes" I pecked his nose and stood up.

I got off work a few minutes early and met Sam and his friends outside. Sam, Jack and Jack were standing in a circle a few feet away from the truck.

"Bro your girl is off work" Johnson nudged him.

Sam looked up from his phone and placed it in his back pocket. He opened his arms and waited for me to walk over to him.

I waved to them and walked directly to the truck. I opened the car door to the passenger seat and stepped inside.

I heard faint voices from the boys saying bye and see you later.

"You're not even going to say hello to me?" Sam pouted, taking a seat on the drivers side.

"Hello" I grinned.

He kissed the corner of my mouth before pressing his lips fully against mine. Our lips moved in sync as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Sam moved both of his hands and placed them on my back. He tried to pull me closer but failed due to the gear shifts and compartment in between our seats.

He pulled away and licked his lips.

"That's better" Sam smiled and started the truck.

He pulled out of his parking spot and placed his hand on my thigh.