~Twenty-Three~

"Get out" I ordered.

"I'm crashing in here tonight so you need to get out" Sam said to me.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. Sam extended his arm and leaned against the doorway so I couldn't leave.

"Fine" I said and walked towards the window.

I unhooked the latch and slid the window open.

Sam grabbed my hips and pulled me onto the bed.

He hovered his body over mine and stared into my eyes.

I missed Sam so much, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about him. I wanted to grab his face and just smother him in kisses but I had to hold myself back.

I haven't forgiven Sam for cheating on me because a simple apology isn't going to make everything right. But that doesn't mean I never will.

As for right now I need to stay calm and see what happens. I know he still cares about me but does he still love me?

"Get off me" I said.

"I know you don't hate me" He responded.

"Oh but I do" I told him.

"No you don't, you still love me" He smirked.

I flipped Sam over and straddled him.

"Listen up Sam" He placed his hands on my thighs.

"I did love you at one point but the minute you cheated on me I lost all respect for you" He moved his hands to my butt.

"I put all my trust into you and you completely destroyed it" He bit his lip.

"All those rumours Mark spread about you were lies and I knew that because the Sam that I used to know would never do anything to hurt me. But when I saw you swapping spit with Cara, that was the day I saw your true colours come out" He ran his hands up my curves.

"Sam Wilkinson you are a untrustworthy, flirtatious douchebag that I can't seem to get over and it kills me to admit that I'm always going to be in love with you" I confessed.

"It was nice to see you for the little time that we had together but this is where we part. I love you Sam" I gently kissed his lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

I felt the same amazing sparks I had felt when we first kissed but had to pull away.

I crawled off of Sam and walked towards the window.

"Lux" He said.

"Bye Sam" I said and stepped onto the roof.

I carefully walked across the roof and over to Gilinsky's side of the house.

I peeked over the edge and saw the pool directly below me.

"Lux" I heard someone say.

I turned around and found Sam leaning out of Gilinsky's window.

I winked and blew him a kiss. I faced forward and jumped off the roof.

"Fuck, Lux!" I heard Sam shout.

As I plunged into the water I heard clapping and woo's. I surfaced and got a boost of adrenaline as I crawled out of the pool. I dried out my hair with a towel I found on a lawn chair and walked around the house to the back gate.

I unlocked the gate and stepped through it. I closed it behind me and walked onto the front lawn.

I pulled out my phone which was thankfully in a water proof case and called a cab.

Just as I hung up someone pulled me onto the grass and smashed their lips to mine.

I felt a familiar spark and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I knew exactly who it was.